How To Upload Pictures On The Forum

jjh123horry

Hi guys and gals,

I know it probably seems a bit of a stupid topic, and I dont know how many other people have this problem, but I havent got the slightest clue how to upload an image on here. Ive done it via my phone before and sometimes it works, but when I'm on my laptop I havent a clue. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to write an easy to follow guide on how to upload pictures, so then it helps if weve got imagery when backing something up that were saying.

Thanks

jjh123horry

I'm no good at this stuff, but to add a pic direct to here hit 'more reply options' then bellow the text box click on 'add attachment', which will then let you select a file from your PC to upload.

But it is easier to get a photobucket account upload your stuff to there and while viewing the pic you want to share tap the 'IMG Code' box on the right, then right click in the text box here and select paste. Your picture should then display.

I'm no good at this stuff, but to add a pic direct to here hit 'more reply options' then bellow the text box click on 'add attachment', which will then let you select a file from your PC to upload.

But it is easier to get a photobucket account upload your stuff to there and while viewing the pic you want to share tap the 'IMG Code' box on the right, then right click in the text box here and select paste. Your picture should then display.

Unfortunately I think this is may be a moderator only feature as discussed last friday!