Online photos

rhiannanmoynan

Question

Hey all, recently been to thorpe park and had a picture printed off on one of the rides. The lady said if I went online and entered this code it would enable me to have a digital version of the pic. Anyway, I entered this code the other day and checked my bank balance today, to find they have charge me £10! I was told it would be free because I purchased a pic at the park.

Anyone else had this problem?!

And also, I tried SAW for the first time and I now have bruised shoulders :(

9 answers to this question

Hey all, recently been to thorpe park and had a picture printed off on one of the rides. The lady said if I went online and entered this code it would enable me to have a digital version of the pic. Anyway, I entered this code the other day and checked my bank balance today, to find they have charge me £10! I was told it would be free because I purchased a pic at the park.

I don't buy photos, but I know that they shouldn't charge for the online photos, especially a tenner! I think the best thing to do is email them, and I'm pretty sure they will refund it for you. :)

And also, I tried SAW for the first time and I now have bruised shoulders :(

Going slightly off topic, how did you get on at Thorpe? (apart from the incident with being charged twice for a pic and bruised shoulders from Saw) - I remember you posting asking for reassurance regarding getting on rides - hope you managed to do as many as possible and that the park wasn't too busy for you

Perhaps I read my bank statement wrong then!

Hi Han,

In regards to my previous post, I was absolutely fine :) went on all all the rides apart from swarm because of the restrictions but I was fine with that. And I even managed to get on Colossus! Had a fab day and it wasn't busy at all, we got to the park at about 11 and left at around closing time! x

Colossus was okay actually, admittedly I did have a first glance at the tester seat and thought no way would I fit in that thing! But as the saying goes you don't know til you try and I was pleasantly surprised! I have lost 4.5stone since my last visit so all in all it was a good day! The longest wait we had was in KFC at peak times! Yeah I think I did have a rough cart and felt like I was going to fall out when going vertically up! X