Europa Park Winter Trip Planning

pluk

Very unusually for me I have the period between Christmas and new year off this year. My theme park trips have been a little bit lacking this year so I was thinking of making a last minute rectification of that after noticing that Europa opens for a 'Winter Season' throughout December.

As it will be my first time I don't want to go and visit half a park, and unless I'm being dense the info is a little bit lacking on their website. So has anyone been to Europa at Christmas before? Is it a full park opening (weather permitting, obvs), or is it just some rides and attractions? Do they run the shows and things like that? How busy does it get?

They show a fairly full day of 11-19.00hrs opening, so imagine there's quite a bit going on and open, but don't want to risk the disappointment of a closed Woodan, Blue Fire etc. for my first time. Would love to hear others experiences of this winter event...

I just looked on their website...

http://www.europapark.de/en/park/attractions-and-shows?attraction-category[]=87&age=120&body-height=220&adventure-level=All&season=111

if you click the 'opened in winter option' blue fire & silver star disappear and wodan is there, so looks like wodan is the only one of the big 3 open in the winter?