Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow on sat 17th the queues for mazes were (at longest time) ............ Se7en - 2hrs 30mins Asylum - 3hrs 30mins!!! Hellgate - 2hrs The Curse - 1hr 30mins(at shortest time(near end of night)) Se7en - 40 mins Asylum - 2hrs Hellgate - 1hr 30mins The Curse - 1hrSo by the sounds of it I was quite unlucky !!! :D:D But I was in the first group inside The Curse :P:D:D

Wow on sat 17th the queues for mazes were (at longest time) ............ Se7en - 2hrs 30mins Asylum - 3hrs 30mins!!! Hellgate - 2hrs The Curse - 1hr 30mins(at shortest time(near end of night)) Se7en - 40 mins Asylum - 2hrs Hellgate - 1hr 30mins The Curse - 1hrSo by the sounds of it I was quite unlucky !!! :D:D But I was in the first group inside The Curse :P:D:D

The queue for the Asylum was never over 3 hours long on the 17th. What time was this?

Going by Monday, Advance-booking has really helped this year with numbers and the fact that most of the guests were very happy. At the end of the day there were walk-ons/5 mins on some major rides, like Inferno and Stealth and Rush.

Thats good to hear, as last year I think there were some unhappy customers.