Queue Times

treeis

Oh - my - god.Seriously - where's Microsoft Word? I need to do a letter of complaint soon I think.Crazy.We've all seen these queue boards at Alton Towers:Posted ImageAnd Thorpe Park's:Posted ImageThe difference? Well Alton's are actually very accurate and more informative. OK, so they're bigger and take up more room, and perhaps not as attractive, but I'd be in favour of seeing these put in at the 2 south parks.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh - my - god.Seriously - where's Microsoft Word? I need to do a letter of complaint soon I think.Crazy.We've all seen these queue boards at Alton Towers:Posted ImageAnd Thorpe Park's:Posted ImageThe difference? Well Alton's are actually very accurate and more informative. OK, so they're bigger and take up more room, and perhaps not as attractive, but I'd be in favour of seeing these put in at the 2 south parks.

It's nothing to do with what kind of electronic board it is, they both run in the same way, just with different designs.

By the way the queue boarding system is back to its old ways! ( in case it hasn't been said). It also failed at some point yesterday, every queue board was either blank or read zero, even the notice board was advertising all the rides at zero mins!

Thank god, thanks for the update Ricky. :)

By the way the queue boarding system is back to its old ways! ( in case it hasn't been said). It also failed at some point yesterday, every queue board was either blank or read zero, even the notice board was advertising all the rides at zero mins!

Thats good! I honestly don't know where Thorpe came up with that idea. Even if they did use that type of system, they could of structured it better! I am so bored in astronamy at the moment at school, at least the forum is not blocked! Poor old Miss Dunn thinking that I am researching hubble telescope :)

No but the queues should peak around a hour for Saw but flats are usually 30 mins max. Hope this helps :blink:

Well I'd predict lower than that considering that those queue times are what we're getting on most weekends from the last few weeks. But then again it could be 3 hours for every ride, no one really knows for sure. But judging by patterns from the last few years then yes it should be pretty quiet.

But then again it could be 3 hours for every ride, no one really knows for sure. But judging by patterns from the last few years then yes it should be pretty quiet.

I know you're being hypothetical, but I'm in one of those correcting moods. :blink: It would NEVER happen that every ride would have a 3 hour queue.