Random

Phill

Hi.I'm posting this to all south park users. Do any of you happen to know some 17 year old guy called John?http://www.thorpeparkguide.com/sptrips/pag...sland180207.jpg.Hes the guy 2nd to left with the hitchhiker thumb. Umm the one with the thumb up, and the grey trousers and jacket.

That's Hucks! He was deleted off SP after passing the kind of fanboy phase, and he pissed of a lot of admins, although he is a really nice guy.

Well it's finaly here! The UK iPhone!As expected it is on o2, starting from £35 per month with unlimited data plan. The 8GB model will set you back £269 and will be avaliable from November 9th. That said only 30% of the UK has the 'EDGE' data coverage, so don't see how people are gonna be paying for something there not gonna immediately get...hmm. However I shall be at my Apple store opening day, the fanboy that I am. Woop.Posted again cos I'm cool.Seb: It isn't just a phone, it's an iPods, websurfey thing and everything else.Marc: Out of everyone I spoke to today about contracts, they said £35 is good. I agree. Edge is a simple upgrade at the phone towers and will be avaliable to the whole country by October 1st.Also you get free wifi at about 7500 spots around the country. Good to me. If you don't want to go on contract just unlock it and use it on pay as you go.They havn't cocked up.

But your always going to be biased so you would say that, But the iphone whilst it looks nice lacks features phones have had for years, for example MMS messaging, Video capture and mp3 ring tones, also it dont support 3G, wi-fi is all well and good, but takes the "Mobile" bit out of it. For your £35 a month you get a poxy 200 mins and 200 texts, go to orange and for that much you can get 500 minutes and unlimited free texts? The "unlimited edge" for those lucky enough to get it is subject to a "Fair usage policy". Id much rather get a new nokia phone for free which supports all the features the iphone supports and more, and not at a stupid £900 price over 18 months.. which is another thing, you pay almost £300 for a phone and then your tied into an 18 month contract!And regardless if you like it or not, my phone which was under £100 can do everything the iphone can do and more, with the exception of having a touch screen, but I can certainly live without it.Although one good thing is my old 4 year old phone will be able to use its edge services now :)

Lacks being able to plague youtube with s**ty mobile phone videos. You can use MP3's as ringtones. Who give's a hoot about 3G? The coverage is terrible round here and is patchy in other places to. The edge network will be rolled out to the entire uk by October 1st. All data plans are subject to fair usage policys, 3, Orange, even my broadband. You get your nokia then, however your nokia isn't an iPod, surf the web dohikey and everything esle. iPhone is the first phone to do it right, no one can deny that, it's super easy to use and looks gorgeous.

Lacks being able to plague youtube with s**ty mobile phone videos. You can use MP3's as ringtones. Who give's a hoot about 3G?

I do. My 6280 has everything the iPhone has bar touchscreen, ipod and wi-fi, whereas my hone has 3g, and it covers more of the UK!

You get your nokia then, however your nokia isn't an iPod, surf the web dohikey and everything esle. iPhone is the first phone to do it right, no one can deny that, it's super easy to use and looks gorgeous.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It looks good, but the price cannot justify it.Oh and my phone can surf the internet. At 3G speeds. On Opera. And Windows Live Messenger. How much did I pay for it? £60, brand new.