The Challenge #6

James6

Please do not vote yet :)   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Once again please don't vote :)

• Don't vote
    • Or, how about this, don't vote :)

Right well, The Challenges are back after a 2 week break :PAs is quite clearly said above, please don't vote in the poll. I have trouble editing in the full editor to create a poll when needed, hopefully by doing this I'll be able to change the question etc when voting is set to begin :PAnyway, this weeks challenge is... :lol:"To enter a picture you've taken of the worst/ most unusual weather you've experienced on a day out"Good Luck, Voting will open at the same time as before the break.

Just going to announce AeRo and Treeis joint winners this week without even doing the voting. :DJust a bit of research :DThose who have never entered, what could be done to encourage you to do so?And those who have entered, what could be done for you to enter more regularly?Thanks :D

The first competition in this forum I have won ever!!! I think the first few "challenge"s had a lot more freedom and creativity in them. Like designing a new land in a park or retheming a ride. This competition seems to be just another photo one, and perhaps not many people had dodgy weather in their photos... but dont let this challenge stop future challenges! They're fun!

The only reason I didn't enter was because I don't uave a photo of odd weather. :D. I'll always enter every Challenge I can - even if I do become a bit of a pain. I've got a few ideas for some new Challenges if you're interested. If you do want then, I'll post em later, as I'm pnlu pn my iPod. :D