Getting to CWOA

I've been looking up and me an a few friends would really like to go on holiday to chessington on one of their one night two days for £38.25 per person for a four people room but we have the problem of trying to figure out how to get there?My parents won't be able to take us and none of their parents drive or can take us so where not sure how else to get there?Can anyone help with any suggestions?We're hoping there is some sort of not to expensive way to get there?

Thanks for the tip but this would just be a one of holiday trip with friends hopefully we can persaude someone older or one of our parents to come with us and/ or drive us there.

I don't know whether trains to chessie cover it but if an adult buys an offpeak day travelcard they can buy 5 kids tickets for £1 each. My friends and I do this when going to London and split the cost.

• 3 months later...

My mum always buyed train tickets when we went to Chessington as she was scared she would get lost lol and as it was our first time going to the theme park we thought it would be safer and quicker to travel by train. So now I'm telling my mum to drive to Chessington from Wimbledon. Would that be a long journey? also how much do you have to pay for car parking?I'm wondering if train or car is better.

It's almost impossible to get lost on your way to Chessington. If you're able to get to the M25 easily then it's literally Junction 9 and follow the signs. I would say though, after a couple of experiences of being in a car in Wimbledon, it's a nightmare!It may be easier and save you both a lot of problems if you go by train. Either get a train from Wimbledon to Chessington South, and take the 10 minute walk, or get a train to Surbiton and take the 71 right outside the main entrance.Hope this helps ;)

Thanks MikeyT ;), well I guess it depends on my mum since she is driving, she has never been on a motorway but I guess there are other routes as well. I want to go by car lol but its fairly quick by train so its nothing to worry about. The journey is actually quite exciting knowing that your going to spend your day in a theme park lol.

Blimey that's one hell of a trek though isn't it? Depends on where you live I suppose. If you live within the London Travelcard Zones then it's pretty quick and cheap to get to the park. I live in Zone 6 in the South East of London, Costs me £5 return with my 16-25 Railcard and takes about 90 minutes. If you have an Annual Pass I just get a Travelcard for also £5 and do the London Eye after the park.