1. 1. best soap

• Neighbours
    • Home and Away
    • Eastenders
    • Coronation Street
    • Emmerdale
    • Doctors
    • Hollyoaks

Have any mods actually said anything to Coasterfreck officially about his grammar / found out any reason why his grammar is so poor / given him any helpful tips on improving his grammar? Might be more productive and mature than harassing a 14 year old boy...Just a thought y'know?

Yeahh, hasn't changed a thing though.

So harassing someone with a mental disability is big and clever?The joke was fine, but from there it's simply bullying...

I was harassing the content, not the application. I don't think writing like this comes underthe fact that he is dyslexicat all. I'm sorry but it doesn't take muchto write everything in a straight lineinstead of all these random 'new lines'.

I was harassing the content, not the application. I don't think writing like this comes underthe fact that he is dyslexicat all. I'm sorry but it doesn't take muchto write everything in a straight lineinstead of all these random 'new lines'.

When you harass the content, you also harass the producer of said content. And yes, it doesn't take much to write everything on a straight line - in fact, it is easier. But perhaps there could be some other reason why it is happening. And yes, it is slightly tedious readinglike this. However, I don't think it really takesaway from what he is actually saying.

When you harass the content, you also harass the producer of said content. And yes, it doesn't take much to write everything on a straight line - in fact, it is easier. But perhaps there could be some other reason why it is happening. And yes, it is slightly tedious readinglike this. However, I don't think it really takesaway from what he is actually saying.

No. I was making a joke about the fact that, does he mean soap soap, or TV soap. There is another reason why it's happening, not sure what this reason is, but it needs to stop. Also, I don't think you can take away from what he is saying, most of it is chunder anyway!

No. I was making a joke about the fact that, does he mean soap soap, or TV soap. There is another reason why it's happening, not sure what this reason is, but it needs to stop. Also, I don't think you can take away from what he is saying, most of it is chunder anyway!

I'm all for the joke. And I do apologise for the misunderstand there.And you think that the best way of getting it to stop is taking the mick out of the way he writes? Cause I honestly don't think so...

I'm all for the joke. And I do apologise for the misunderstand there.And you think that the best way of getting it to stop is taking the mick out of the way he writes? Cause I honestly don't think so...

Best way of getting it to stop is having a word with him, which I shall do once I've finished designing this website for ICT! Although, he does smell of troll :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...