Stealth Appears In Upcoming Red Or Black Gameshow!

Geo

Question

hey!After seeing this advert once or twice I immediately realized stealth is featured, there's not much to confirm but I will share anyways. Its looks good :P(Sorry for the images)Video:

Screencaps:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageThank you for reading, I will enjoy your comments/thoughts(Knowing my luck, theres probably a post :closedeyes: I did my best searching)Rollercoaster

8 answers to this question

Another TV Alert(Sorry would start a seperate thread in this or the general thorpe forum but it wont let me for some reason???)Anyone watch Dont Tell the Bride?? a new series has just started on BBC3( I dont generally watch it, but my girlfriend does) Anyway on one episode, there is going to be footage from Thorpe Park, with the guy arranging the wedding at the park I assume??? they keep showing a preview of the series at the start of each episode, and they showed footage of Stealth, so it might be worth watching??Its on Tuesday nights at 9PM BBC3, there is always repeats throughout the rest of the week but I think they vary a little and you will need to check schedules, Its a 12 week series and it started 3 weeks ago, so bear in mind, the episode from thorpe could be shown as late as early to mid November, If and when I catch the episode on the series, I will report back to say

But, they didn't advertise The Swarm in it...at all? Posted ImageAll there was was a VERY slight glimpse of LC12 posters, as shown in the screen grab, which are near-on impossible to see during real time, and the island of dirt, which means absolutely nothing in a way of advertising.

It's not advertising for The Swarm, as you said, but it is a huge promotional tool for the park's existing rides.

Another TV Alert(Sorry would start a seperate thread in this or the general thorpe forum but it wont let me for some reason???)Anyone watch Dont Tell the Bride?? a new series has just started on BBC3( I dont generally watch it, but my girlfriend does) Anyway on one episode, there is going to be footage from Thorpe Park, with the guy arranging the wedding at the park I assume??? they keep showing a preview of the series at the start of each episode, and they showed footage of Stealth, so it might be worth watching??Its on Tuesday nights at 9PM BBC3, there is always repeats throughout the rest of the week but I think they vary a little and you will need to check schedules, Its a 12 week series and it started 3 weeks ago, so bear in mind, the episode from thorpe could be shown as late as early to mid November, If and when I catch the episode on the series, I will report back to say

Yeah I saw the promo on bbc3 couple of days back. Walking up to stealth I think he was doing, I'll see if I can get the screen caps and put them here. I'll rename this thread appropriate to the content and we'll keep it all here :rolleyes: not my sorta show, might watch it for the Thorpe park part.