MikeC

WWTP Radio

WWTP; Thorpe Park's Amity Cove radio station. Discuss.What does WWTP actually stand for? World Wide Thorpe Park, or White Water West Thorpe Park [Yeah RIGHT Dann :)]

Seb tbh, youve beaten me to making this topic. I thought a few minutes ago I should make a wwtp topic.Anyway, most of you *points at james* will know I'm a wwtp fanboy. Listen to it all the time and steal every ad from james :P. It kinda sucked when it didnt play last season for a while and when I heard it was back, I went crazy, and I mean the good kind off crazy. I'm gonna go listen to it some more :P.

Coudl a Mod change the Topic title, so it's all in caps? Cheers m'dears. Anyway, Loving.....Now This!ADMIN: Done Done, granted its 5 days laters. but meh.SEBASTIAN: Luff yoo.

I can think of what it could *possibly* stand for. If you want to know they MSN me! I like WWTP songs some of the ads annoy me.

Isn't it Wildly Wet Thorpe Park or summat like that from Tidal Wave? Meh I've been told loads of different stuff!WWTP is the best part of Stealth if I'm honest! Theres some good songs.. *59 Volvo, Lazy Sundays, Gimme Gimme Good Loving*Then theres bad songs! *MR SANDMAN and anything else Seb likes lol*

hello I need helpwent on stealth and loved a certain song whilst in que.And of course now I'm home I can't remember it. It's driving me mad!Does anyone have / know where I can find the play list? so I can find the songJoe

Well I presume it was a recent visit so it will be one of the following 20 songs:Posted ImageI have copies of all the songs so if you recognise the name gimme a shout and I'll upload it for ya =)

Your actually in luck! Since project link, stelath has a selection of around 20 songs so if you describe it abit more ill probably be able to help =]

can you send them all to me please? I jus love them songs they remind me of thorpe park

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All 155 of them? It might take a while :(. Is is possible to send 155 songs on a forum, or is there a limit?Well actually I cant talk, James is sending all of them to me anyway, since I lost my wwtp song folder :(.

Lols I'm actually willing to send you all 155 songs if you really want them, just gimme a shout and ill give you my MSN =pOh yeah joe.ford, I think the song you want was Brian Poole and the Tremeloes - Do You Love Me, just search it on Limewire and it will be there =)

James, you heard the man :(.EDIT: Well actually I could send them to you aswell, but james is the main guy you want, conisdering he has all of them (:().