MikeC

WWTP Radio

I have all 155 songs actually on my PC. I just can't get them on here yet. I will be on tomorrow yes. And most of the songs are actually on Limewire, if you use the list and try searching you will get most of them =)

I have all 155 songs actually on my PC. I just can't get them on here yet. I will be on tomorrow yes. And most of the songs are actually on Limewire, if you use the list and try searching you will get most of them =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh rite wht time cause I be on at 10am ish till bout 11am iah I you can put them on by them ? please :( n I cnt download limewire cause last time I put it on it gave the pc loads of major virus ...... :(

Please stop, all of you.Jesus friggin christ, I come back and all you whores have rapped this topic. Why the hell ask for flash simulator in an effing WWTP topic. This is not msn, or some chat room. Read the bloody rules.Sheez.And Joe will be sending nothing kthnx.

Oh yeah joe.ford, I think the song you want was Brian Poole and the Tremeloes - Do You Love Me, just search it on Limewire and it will be there =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me say a big thank you, I was starting to think I had made the song up :( now to find the song on lime wireThank you againJoe

Woo some WWTP Radio music on the site ive waited for them :huh: I just love listening to them in the queues. this one is cool The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream

LOL! Jess didn't know what me and James were on about in the Stealth queue!She was like wtf is this?!Legend. I missed WWTP actually, was good to hear it nice and loud. I want a longer loop though :o