Blackpool TPM Trip With ManorMortis Exclusive 2014

AJ

That bloody white van!

Anyway... Pictures!

H7uLLEj.jpg

Being my first ever Dungeon I wanted to get the pictures. and it was a bargain for 2 for £12. 

x5KhbsY.jpg

Lots of fun, but I tell you the captains room is really creepy. Really the only thing that got to me after I entered.

dg7QQo7.jpg

Big one was fun, but pretty rough and not very forceful.

xMcAV3g.jpgFinally, Valhalla. It is the most amazing ride I've been on. Belongs somewhere like Phantasia, not Blackpool!

Great meet, I really enjoyed it and totally worth the 3 month Grounding.

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak out for a meet or two until December, 

because this was so much fun! My first dungeons was jokes, 

Peaj and Mer make a great Dance couple, and the tower had great views!

Highlights have to be Queuing up so long for Valhalla and discovering it was 100% worth the wait, and walking for so long to get a Domino's to find they only did phone orders. Good pizza though :)

Thanks everyone, hopefully next year my parents will be a little more lenient and I'll have a little more money in the bag.

• 2 months later...

You should've interviewed people during/after Twister ;)

Not gonna lie, I tend to scarper when I see Matt interviewing people, because when I'm not up for all the enthusiast questions then I will actually have a face like Grumpy Cat :lol: Blackpool is an exception though, as this was only my second visit and with such fun and unique rides - you should've interviewed me and Luke after our backseat-whoring of all the woodies! Did laugh at Luke's reaction to The Big One though!