Blackpool TPM Trip With ManorMortis Exclusive 2014

AJ

I was like 'oh look, train tickets for £30! Cheaper then the car :0... Oh wait, I'm 16 now..' ~looks at adult tickets~ 'yeezuz Christ £90?!... Peaj can I please have my seat back :3'

It is a joke.

My seat is in peajs car unless Scb wants it, I'll be in it most probably I think.

Well I'm going to look to going by train, so that'd leave a space in Adam's car if it makes it so if anyone wants said space and he's okay with it- it's there! 

(However I'd appreciate it if someone could meet me at or near the station in Blackpool, as my train is due to arrive rather late!)

Quick update from Mexico....

Unfortunately just 1 driver on this trip (me) unless SCB gets the fix on the cheap (seriously I've done it through family for things like that and in my experience the fix is actually better as your a mate getting at cost price etc)

My car is full:

Me

Jaymiee

Alpengeist

LG95

SCB (if not driving)

Toofpikk (if merlinmobile working)

People I know who want lifts: (in order of me knowing)

SCB

toofpikk

J.S217

Styles

Mer

All others drivers and non drivers are takin train from my knowledge

Rooms

I have booked a travelodge in between te towers and BPB. Currently sleeping 5-6 people

(My car)

If people need me to book another one get back to me urgently

Other room I believe is booked is with Londoner, others could ask him etc. I know some people may be disappointed if they cannot come but we are trying our best.

Manormortis will happen if there is demand but from feedback seems peeps are happy watching the illuminations. That will be updated when confirmed etc. On Sunday otger potential thing is waterpark that has been mentioned after tower but once again peeps don't appear too bothered

Hope that helps (a bit)

adios

If anyone else is looking into getting the train feel free to message me as that way we could book our seats together for the Virgin Train leg of the route as I can imagine that it'd be a bit horrible having to sit on a train alone, potentially next to strangers, for a good few hours :P

Also, I'm just waiting on accomodation now (aka Adam getting his car fixed and/or Jack making it amongst other things) as I'd sooner stay with people that I know fairly well and stuff, sorry to be awkward!

Cheers for replying Peaj even though you're on holiday!

I appreciate that you're all trying your best and there's demand for lifts... but I replied shortly after this thread was started and did say that I'd probably need a lift. So I'm a little confused why I'm on the bottom of that list.

If it's based on members PMing Peaj/personally contacting him - I didn't do so as I thought it best to post here, where anyone driving could see the request. Plus, I was told a month or more ago that his car was full, so didn't see the point in contacting him.

I apologise for the negativity and I'm not blaming anyone, please don't misunderstand me! I just feel bugged by the fact that I did what I thought was the quickest, most logical and polite way of asking for a lift but it turns out that I'm not really getting anywhere.

Everythings ahead for me!

I finally got my pay today (just came back from a ridiculous holiday with some mates) and so I have the funds to go ahead, I think.

Only things now is that SCB must get his car fixed and how much the travel lodge is.

If the bluey does get fixed in time, it may be easier for me to switch cars due to room arrangements at Blackpool. But then again if it causes too much hassle theres little point. :)

(NEWSFLASH)

Will be travelling in the merlinMobile!

Apparently everythings fixed, and like I said due to arrangements and stuff it's just easier for me to go in it.

In terms of things, I think we could definitely do the water park at some point on the Sunday, along with maybe one other attraction?

Some of the people going have school the following morning so I wouldn't want to stay much later then 6PM on the sunday.

It looks really good and I won't be heading back up to blackpool any time soon so I for one would love to do it.