Blackpool TPM Trip With ManorMortis Exclusive 2014

AJ

I figured I may as well be straight forward - no chance of me getting a train up so will deffo need a lift - plus I'm probably not the only one with these questions!

1) Who is giving lifts to this?

2) Who has spaces left?

3) Please can I take a space?

4) Who is up for sharing a room with me? :) I don't snore, talk or fart in my sleep like some members do! :lol:

I figured I may as well be straight forward - no chance of me getting a train up so will deffo need a lift - plus I'm probably not the only one with these questions!

2) Who has spaces left?

4) Who is up for sharing a room with me? :) I don't snore, talk or fart in my sleep like some members do! :lol:

Or get crudely drunk and rambles about crap ;)

2) Who has spaces left?

Or get crudely drunk and rambles about crap ;)

Well I would certainly prefer not to share my room with those members that some what do ;)

Well I was going to go with Adam but now he's actually the owner of a mobile deathtrap, so that won't happen. I'll gladly look into train times (unless someone can give me a lift- I'll still travel to you!) but if I were to go via train I'd have to leave earlier on the Sunday.

I'd also need to share a room with someone who's aware that I'm under 16 and is okay with that blah blah blah (it's only a week before my 16th anyway :P )

But yeah, still a mere possibility.

Yes we need the merlinmobile back! If you're next car is blue I will actually go out and buy you a merlin Decal sticker to put on your bonnet or something XD

Has anyone got an approx cost for the trip? If it's much over £100 I may drop out, which leaves a space free in Peaj's car. It all depends really.

The only thing stopping you mer is if SCB really can't sort out a car before then. Peaj and I came into a mutual agreement that if Adam still has no means to get up there it is okay for him to take my seat seeing as he does so much in giving lifts for people and is such a friendly regular, I'd hate to think I was the only thing standing in the way of him coming! No offense to those definitely coming but seeing as SCB was the first ever tpmer I talked to in person you can maybe understand why I'd prefer him to be there :3

PS its not my car so I can;t choose who gets the seat, but Styles asked before you :S

Has anyone got an approx cost for the trip? If it's much over £100 I may drop out, which leaves a space free in Peaj's car. It all depends really.

Can I shotgun shotgunning that (like, if you drop out, I've already shotgunned it lol)? :ninja:

Only, I still don't actually know who is giving lifts and whatnot :P I know Peaj and t'other mods here are busy peeps but as a suggestion, to make it easier/less stressful for those requiring lifts etc - and like Paige suggested before - perhaps there could be a list or something of who is taking who, who needs a lift, room buddies, etc. It's mainly getting there which I'm worried about, as I've discussed accommodation with a few others and have a potential plan. But none of us are sure on travel!

I had a brief, silly dream about this meet last night - Luke and Liam decided it was better for the three of us to stay in Travelodge DERBY! I was pretty confused and unimpressed with their daft choice of accommodation, I have to say :lol:

Oh and what's happening with the Manor Mortis thang? I'm so confused :huh: