Fast track

AndrewJD

Question

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm hoping to return to TP during a weekend in July, but I'll most likely be on my own. As such I think I'll want to skip the longer queues with a fast track, but I've never used them before.

I saw the full throttle ticket on the website for the rides I'd most likely be using it on anyway, but when you click through it vaguely mentions specific times. Does this mean when I purchase it I have to appear at the rides at particular times or can I go to them whenever I fancy?

Secondly is this actually a wise option, or am I better off purchasing individual tickets during the day? How much do they cost for the main coasters, and are they available outside the rides somewhere or would I have to queue up at a guest services place?

Thanks for any help

5 answers to this question

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm hoping to return to TP during a weekend in July, but I'll most likely be on my own. As such I think I'll want to skip the longer queues with a fast track, but I've never used them before.

I saw the full throttle ticket on the website for the rides I'd most likely be using it on anyway, but when you click through it vaguely mentions specific times. Does this mean when I purchase it I have to appear at the rides at particular times or can I go to them whenever I fancy?

Secondly is this actually a wise option, or am I better off purchasing individual tickets during the day? How much do they cost for the main coasters, and are they available outside the rides somewhere or would I have to queue up at a guest services place?

Thanks for any help

Fastrack tickets are timed - there are only certain amounts per time slot so they urge people to stick to their times to ensure your queue times are a minimum.

As for what you should do, personally id wait and see what its like on the day, theres no price difference between buying online and on the day so id play it by ear, if you get there and its packed then you can head to either Depth Charge or Inferno Fastrack units and purchasing the package / rides you want.

It maybe worth arranging your trip to fall into a "Summer Nights" event, tickets are either £15 or £5 for annual pass holders and all the major coasters are open between 7PM and 10PM, last year queues were at a minimum so it was easy to get multiple rides on all the coasters

https://www.thorpepark.com/events-experiences/events/summer-nights/