Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ketcup Songfriday night it's party time feeling ready looking fine, viene diego rumbeando, with the magic in his eyes checking every girl in sight, grooving like he does the mambo he's the man there en la disco, playing sexy feeling hotter, he's the king baliar la ritmo ragatanga, and the dj that he knows well, on the spot always around twelve, plays the mix that diego mixes con la salsa, y la baila and he dances y la cantaAserej?, ja de je de jebe tu de jebere sebiunouva majavi an a bugui an a buididip? (x3)many think its brujeria, how he comes and disappears, every move will hypnotize you, some will call it chuleria, others say that its the real, rastafari afrogitano he's the man there en la disco, playing sexy feeling hotter, he's the king baliar la ritmo ragatanga, and the dj that he knows well, on the spot always around twelve, plays the mix that diego mixes con la salsa, y la baila and he dances y la cantaAserej?, ja de je de jebe tu de jebere sebiunouva majavi an a bugui an a buididip? (x3)A nanana...wayay?o Aserej?, ja de je de jebe tu de jebere sebiunouva majavi an a bugui an a buididip? (x9)*dances*

I'm lloving some of Kelly's new stuff tbh...."I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green" (Never Again).LOL, I love it.On a more cute note though....Excuse me for this, I just want a kiss,I just wanna know what it feels like to touchSomething so pure, something I'm so sure of,What it feels like to stand outside your door...I'm unworthy, I can see you're above me,but I can be lovely, if given the chanceDon't move, I wanna remember you just like this,Don't move, it's only a breath or two between our lipsI know why you left, I can't blame you myself,Must be hard living with ghosts in such an empty shell,I tried to warn you, been a mess since you've known meI can't promise forever, but I'm working on it,If I can't hold you, can I give you a kiss?Can I have a kiss?(Can I have a Kiss?)Aww :)

Kill Hannah - Lips Like Morphine I want a girl with lips like morphine,Knock me out every time they touch me.I wanna feel a kiss just crush me,And break me down.Knock me out (knock me out),Knock me out (knock me out).Cause I?ve waited for all my life,To be here with you tonight.I want a girl with lips like morphine,Blow a kiss that leaves me gasping.And I wanna feel that lightning strike me,And burn me down.Knock me out (knock me out),Knock me out (knock me out).Cause I?ve waited for all my life,To be here with you tonight.Just put me on my back,Knock me out again.I want a girl with lips like morphine,Knock me out every time they touch me.I want a girl with lips like morphine,To knock me out.See I?ve waited for all my life,To be here with you tonight.Just put me on my back,Knock me out again.<3 It.

Another clip from Kelly Clarkson's album My December- released this month ( ;);) )"Picked all my weeds but kept all the flowers"Sorry but I absolutely love that line from Sober.And I know it's in my nature to hype up Kelly, but I listened to this song, and it felt like I had been punched in the stomach- it's that intense.I need this album.Now I need to stop listening to it as it's kinda making me go wierd ;)

What if life wasn't longAnd everybody got just a single moment?If you wasted the moment aloneSpent your whole time thinking: "Why should I need love?"Then look above to the sky and beyondCos you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone, believe meEverybody needs a lover sometimesAnd you were mineMy god by another nameEverybody needs a lover sometimesAnd you were mineMy shelter from the rain, outsideBen's Brother - God By Another Name.Currently the free single of the week on iTunes, really grows on you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Since you've gone I've been lost without a traceI dream at night I can only see your faceI look around but its you I cant replaceI feel so cold and I long for your embraceThe Police - Every Breath You TakeAppears to be about love, actually about voyeurism, yay!

Look into my eyes - you will see What you mean to me Search your heart - search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true Everything I do - I do it for youBryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For YouDefinitely about love, no voyeurism here!

One of my favs.Kelly Clarkson- Never AgainI hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green I hope when your in bed with her, you think of me I would never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well Could you tell, by the flames that burned away I never read your letter 'Cos I knew what you'd say Give me that sunday school answer Try and make it all ok [Chorus] Does it hurt to know I'll never be there for you Bet it sucks, seeing my face everywhere It was you, who just ended like you did I was the last to know you knew Exactly what you would do It don't say, you simply lost your way She may believe you but I never will Never again If she really knows the truth, she deserves you A trophy wife, oh how cute Ignorance is bliss When your day comes and he'll be through with you And he'll be through with you You'll die together but alone You wrote me in a letter You couldn't say it right to my face Give me that sunday school answer Repent yourself away [Chorus] Does it hurt to know I'll never be there for you Bet it sucks, seeing my face everywhere It was you, who just ended like you did I was the last to know you knew Exactly what you would do It don't say, you simply lost your way They may believe you but I never will Never again Never again will I hear you Never again will I miss you Never again will I fall to you Never Never again will I kiss you Never again will I want to Never again will I love you Never [Chorus] Does it hurt to know I'll never be there for you Bet it sucks, seeing my face everywhere It was you, who just ended like you did I was the last to know you knew Exactly what you would do It don't say, you simply lost your way They may believe you but I never will I never will I never will Never again

LOL Holly!No Maxi we are not rare!!! Haha. Loving that avatar btw.I now feel inspired to highlight a few lines from Chivas- which is the bonus track on My December. I personally think they're hillarious, which is what it's meant to be. Lol."You are crap""Made a mess in my mouth"Lol!!!EDIT: This is a video of Because f you, with the actual music taken away from the CD track. So basically it's accapella :) Her voice is amazing kthnx :) Especially from 2:30Orgasm on a plate rly

Edited by Sheepie

lol...it seems slower somehow and yeah Holz...I agree with you on that oneHere's another song I like. Its by Jeese McCartney...heard of him?? shouldn't love you but I want you I just can't turn away I shouldn't see you but I can't move I can't look away I shouldn't love you but I want you I just can't turn away I shouldn't see you but I can't move I can't look away And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not 'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop [Chorus:] Just so you know This feeling's taking control of me And I can't help it I won't sit around, I can't let him win now Thought you should know I've tried my best to let go of you But I don't want to I just gotta say it all Before I go Just so you know It's getting hard to be around you There's so much I can't say Do you want me to hide the feelings And look the other way And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not 'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop [Chorus] This emptiness is killing me And I'm wondering why I've waited so long Looking back I realize It was always there just never spoken I'm waiting here...been waiting here [Chorus] Here's the video and tbh I think it could have done it better.

Confused much?On a Monday I am waiting,Tuesday I am fading and by Wednesday I can't sleep.Then the phone rings I hear you in the darkness is a clear viewCause you've come to rescue me.Fall.... with you I fall so fastI can hardly catch my breath.. I hope it lastsOh..... it seems like I can finally rest my head on something realI like the way that feelsOh.... its as if you know me better than I ever knew myselfI love how you can tellOver pieces...pieces.. pieces of meOver pieces...pieces.. pieces of meAshlee Simpson - Pieces of me