Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

Ah, push itAh, push itOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyGet up on this!Ow! Baby!Salt and Pepa's here![Now wait a minute, y'allThis dance ain't for everybodyOnly the sexy peopleSo all you fly mothers, get on out there and danceDance, I said!]Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effectWant you to push it, babeCoolin' by day then at night working up a sweatC'mon girls, let's go show the guys that we knowHow to become number one in a hot party showNow push itAh, push it - push it goodAh, push it - push it real goodAh, push it - push it goodAh, push it - p-push it real goodHey! Ow!Push it good!Oooh, baby, babyBaby, babyOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyYo, yo, yo, yo, baby-popYeah, you come here, gimme a kissBetter make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissedCan't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would?Now push itPush it goodP-push it real goodAh, push itGet up on this!Boy, you really got me goingYou got me so I don't know what I'm doingAh, push it

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever feel like breaking down?Do you ever feel out of place?Like somehow you just don’t belongAnd no one understands youDo you ever wanna run away?Do you lock yourself in your room?With the radio on turned up so loudThat no one hears you screamingNo you don’t know what it’s likeWhen nothing feels alrightYou don’t know what it’s like to be like meTo be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kickedWhen you’re downTo feel like you’ve been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one’s there to save youNo you don’t know what it’s likeWelcome to my lifeDo you wanna be somebody else?Are you sick of feeling so left out?Are you desperate to find something moreBefore your life is over?Are you stuck inside a world you hate?Are you sick of everyone around?With the big fake smiles and stupid liesWhile deep inside you’re bleedingSmall bit of Simple Plan - Welcome to my life

If you think it's possible then anything is possibleBut I think you're impossibleI hope you prove me wrongYou only call me after you've had a fewYou only want to hang out when you've got nothing to doDon't tell me you love me and act like you don'tOh, if you really want me you just gotta let me knowYou only call me when there's no one aroundYou only wanna come up when you know I'm going downDon't tell me you love me and act like you don'tOh, if you really want me you just gotta let me knowPlain White T's - Friends Don't Let Friends Dial Drunk

Step one you say we need to talkHe walks you say sit down it's just a talkHe smiles politely back at youYou stare politely right on throughSome sort of window to your rightAs he goes left and you stay rightBetween the lines of fear and blameYou begin to wonder why you cameWhere did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere along in the bitternessAnd I would have stayed up with you all nightHad I known how to save a lifeLet him know that you know bestCause after all you do know bestTry to slip past his defenseWithout granting innocenceLay down a list of what is wrongThe things you've told him all alongAnd pray to God he hears youAnd pray to God he hears youWhere did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere along in the bitternessHow To Save A Life Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.comAnd I would have stayed up with you all nightHad I known how to save a lifeAs he begins to raise his voiceYou lower yours and grant him one last choiceDrive until you lose the roadOr break with the ones you've followedHe will do one of two thingsHe will admit to everythingOr he'll say he's just not the sameAnd you'll begin to wonder why you cameWhere did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere along in the bitternessAnd I would have stayed up with you all nightHad I known how to save a lifeWhere did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere along in the bitternessAnd I would have stayed up with you all nightHad I known how to save a lifeHow to save a lifeHow to save a lifeWhere did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere along in the bitternessAnd I would have stayed up with you all nightHad I known how to save a lifeWhere did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere along in the bitternessAnd I would have stayed up with you all nightHad I known how to save a lifeHow to save a lifeThat song rocks =]

na mate - this is the best song ive heard in years. Heavyweight Champion - Reverend & the MakersThat shes older As the embers of romance Fade to mortgages and leccy bills Been comfortable and that Nobody told her That she'd ever reach the stage Where her husband bored her Or she lied about her age He's compromising At least he's got a job for life Get born, get school, get job, get car Pay tax and find a wife And on that note The end can't come too soon If you're not living on the edge You take up too much room I could've been a contender I could've been a someone Caught up in the rat race And feeling like a no-one Put me in the papers With the money and the girls I could've been The Heavyweight Champion of the World At school he used to dream about Being Bruce Lee But the need for chops on the Manor top Aint all that great you see And so he gave up On his black belt and first Dan As near as he got to China Was a week in Camber sands I could've been a contender I could've been a someone Caught up in the rat race And feeling like a no-one Put me in the papers With the money and the girls I could've been The Heavyweight Champion of the World I could've been a contender I could've been a someone Caught up in the rat race And feeling like a no-one Put me in the papers With the money and the girls I could've been The Heavyweight Champion of the World It's boring it's boring It might put you to sleep As the same old routine repeating week after week And you work harder, work harder You're told that you must And you must earn a living You must earn a crust To be like everybody else Be like everybody else Be like everybody else Just be like everybody else Be like everybody else Just be like everybody else Be like everybody else Just be like everybody else Be like everybody else Just be like everybody else Be like everybody else Just be like everybody else Be like everybody else Just be like everybody else Be like everybody else Just be like everybody else I could've been a contender I could've been a someone Caught up in the rat race And feeling like a no-one Put me in the papers With the money and the girls I could've been The Heavyweight Champion of the World I could've been a contender I could've been a someone Caught up in the rat race And feeling like a no-one Put me in the papers With the money and the girls I could've been The Heavyweight Champion of the World

Tonight, tonight I'm gonna take whats mine,tonight, tonight under that bright neon lightAnd if I ever find a way right out of here,Tonight, tonight I'm gonna disappear.Tonight, tonight oh sweetheart you and I,Tonight, tonight we've got to feel alive,Cos if we ever find a way right out of here,Tonight, tonight lets go lets disappear.But it aint easy, no it aint easyDarling darling pleaseI aint got long,So I need you,To believe in me,Tonight, tonightI can't lose you,So come with me,And we'll break free,Tonight, tonight ‚ we'll shine so bright‚Tonight, tonight we've gotta make our move,Tonight,tonight we ain't got nothing to lose.Cos if we ever find a way right out of here,Tonight, tonight we've gotta disappear.But it ain't easy, no it ain't easyDarling, Darling please.We ain't got long, so I need your heartto believe in me, Tonight, Tonight.I can't lose you, so come with me.We're break freeTonight Tonight, we're burn so brightTonight, tonight out on that Great West RoadI'm scared like you but we cant let it showCos If we ever find a way right out of hereTonight, tonightTonight, Hard Fi. A song thats really hit me since I purchased their album. Definitly the best song on there and feels so true right now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Double post. :(I need you here with meCause love is all we needJust take a hold of the hand that breaks the fallWell I know what I've been toldGotta break free to break the moldBut I can't do this all on my ownNo I can't do this all on my ownI know that I'm no SupermanI'm no SupermanI'm no SupermanLazlo Bane - I'm No Superman

But I don’t care what they sayI’m in love with youThey try to pull me awayBut they don’t know the truthMy heart’s crippled by the veinThat I keep on closingYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open :) Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love :'(

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not asking for forever and I don’t need much of your timeI know we can’t be together but you should know I’m on your sideIt’s where I’ll always beIt’s alright for you to be scaredI’ll drive all nightI’ll go anywhereIf someday our stars don’t alignWe’ll go our own waysYou should know I’m always on your sideI don’t have to be the one you dream about but you should know I’m on your sideIt’s where I’ve always been.I don’t know where to start but I hope that it ends up with you being happy wherever you are forever.Graham Colton- On Your Side

Yo Mika.I said,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down,I said,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down.Sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down.Say love, say love,or love's gonna get you down.say love, say love,or love's gonna get you down.I went walking in with my mama one day,when she warn me what people say,live your life until love is found,'cause love's gonna get you down.Take a look at the girl next door,she's a player and a down right whore,Jesus slows up, she wants more,oh bad girls get you down.Singing,Sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down.Say love, say love,or love's gonna get you down.say love, say love,or love's gonna get you down.Mama told me what I should know,too much candy gonna ride your soul,if she loves you, let her go,'cause love only gets you down.[ Lollipop lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]Take a look at the boy like me,never stood on my own two feet,now I'm blue, as I can be,oh love couldn't get me down.Singing,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down.Say love, say love,or love's gonna get you down.say love, say love,or love's gonna get you down.I went walking with my mama one day,when she warn me what people say,live your life until love is found,or love's gonna get you down.Singing,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down.Say love (say love), say love (say love),or love's gonna get you down.say love (say love), say love (say love),or love's gonna get you down.Mama told me what I should know,too much candy gonna ride your soul,if she loves you, let her go,'cause love only gets you down.Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, lollipop.Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, lollipop.Sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you down,say,sucking too hard on your lollipop,or love's gonna get you downMika - Lollipop

Help me Please- Hard FiThere's no light in the hallThere's no sound here at allEmptiness, emptiness, rulesWhy'd I wanna come home?You ain't sat in your chairNo one calls, no ones thereJust a clock, tick, tockTears, so many tearsHelp me pleaseI'm in needCause being alone scares the life out of meHelp me pleaseI'm in needCause being alone scares the life out of meBeing alone scares the life out of meBreaking down on the stairsHello lonliness, Hello despairAll of this, all of it wrongYou won't ever come homeThey can take what they pleaseThey can take the blameEverything, everything is freeHave it on meHelp me pleaseI'm in needCause being alone scares the life out of meHelp me pleaseI'm in needCause being alone scares the life out of meBeing alone scares the life out of meBeing alone scares the life out of me

Where are we? What the hell is going on?The dust has only just begun to form,Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.Spin me round again and rub my eyes.This can't be happening.When busy streets a mess with peoplewould stop to hold their heads heavy.Hide and seek.Trains and sewing machines.All those years they were here first.Oily marks appear on wallsWhere pleasure moments hung before.The takeover, the sweeping insensitivity of thisstill life.Hide and seek.Trains and sewing machines. (Oh, you won't catch me around here)Blood and tears,They were here first.Mmm, what you say?Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did.Mmm, what you say?Mm, that it's all for the best? Ah of course it is.Mmm, what you say?Mm, that it's just what we need? And you decided this.Mmm what you say?What did she say?Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth.Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs.Speak no feeling, no I dont believe you.You don't care a bit. You don't care a bit.Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth.Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs.Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you.You don't care a bit. You don't care a bit.You don't care a bit.You don't care a bit.You don't care a bit.You don't care a bit.You don't care a bit.Hide and Seak - Imogen Heap

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get any big ideasThey're not going to happenYou paint yourself whiteAnd fill in the noiseBut they'll be something missingAnd now that you've found it- its goneand now that you feel it- you don'tYou've gone off the railsSo don't get any big ideas,They're not going to happenYou'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking Radiohead-Nude

Used it in History for presentation, it's educational, but happens to be amazing at the same time. Very catchy.Some history on the song: Back in the 60's was the 'birth' of the teenager. Adults blamed teenagers for many of the problems in the world, protesting, rock and roll (Kent State University shootings). Then Billy Joel wrote this song, and it's basically saying what they said about it being the teens fault is a load of crap. The world has always had problems since the very start, and he says all the other reasons, Richard Nixon, Marilyn Monroe, all these people caused controversy that has changed our world today. http://macphill.com/We%20Didn't%20Start%20the%20Fire.mp3

Great, now I'll be singing Billy Joel all damn evening!Couldn't help but giggle though, there was a parody of it on XFM... Was funneh!Check Phill with his History though, more than I learnt in school all day!In an attempt to stay on topic... Muse - Take a Bow > Leona Lewis mucho! :-)

You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.You'd be like Heaven to touch.I wanna hold you so much.At long last love has arrivedAnd I thank God I'm alive.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.Pardon the way that I stare.There's nothing else to compare.The sight of you leaves me weak.There are no words left to speak,But if you feel like I feel,Please let me know that it's real.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.I love you, baby,And if it's quite alright,I need you, baby,To warm a lonely night.I love you, baby.Trust in me when I say:Oh, pretty baby,Don't bring me down, I pray.Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stayAnd let me love you, baby.Let me love you.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.You'd be like Heaven to touch.I wanna hold you so much.At long last love has arrivedAnd I thank God I'm alive.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.I love you, baby,And if it's quite alright,I need you, baby,To warm a lonely night.I love you, baby.Trust in me when I say:Oh, pretty baby,Don't bring me down, I pray.Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay..Muse - Cover of 'Can't take my eyes off you'...what a great song ;) Ta to Alex0r for the send.

It’s a small-minded world in the middle of a crowd,The room is pretty dark and the music’s loud,Streets come though when they don’t take a bite,but there's no room to move 'cause the floor is packed tightA voice shouts loud“Never Surrender”A voice in the crowd“Never Surrender”A hole in the crowd getting louder and louder,“Never surrender, we’ll never surrender!”The girls in the short skirts are running at the bar,While they’re nodding along to Jamie lichens guitar,It’s all doesn’t matter who’s dripping sweat,The boys in the corner are f**ked off their head!Staring at da rude boi’sStaring at da rude boi’sDancing with da rude boi’sDancing with da rude boi’sStaring at da rude boi’sStaring at da rude boi’sSome boy’s roll in with their hats pulled down,Their aint from around her, they’re not from my townThe lights flick on, when the girls start screaming,Hats covered in blood and the boy’s aren’t breathing.A voice shouts loud“Never Surrender”A voice in the crowd“Never Surrender”A hole in the crowd getting louder and louder,“Never surrender, we’ll never surrender!”YeahhDa’ bizzleLookSame, different day, but they call em urban soldiersLittle kids with big revolvers, reppin bozzo’s on their soldersYou have no respect for your olders,Money, girls, range roversViolent then you’re game is overMum’l be crying on da sofa.And that’s the way it is,I’m not saying that it’s rightBut the streets are soGotta steal or getShanked by a knifePay tomorrow will be alrightTry and avoid another fightBut if it’s up“We’ll never surrender”Staring at da rude boi’sStaring at da rude boi’sDancing with da rude boi’sDancing with da rude boi’sStaring at da rude boi’sStaring at da rude boi’sGallows [Feat. Lethal Bizzle] - Staring At The Rude Boi's;)

If you had one shot - one opportunity - to seize everythign you ever want - one moment; would you capture it, or just let it slip?You'd better lose yourself - in the music that you know - that you wish you'd never let it go - you've only got once shot do not miss you chance to blow this opportunity comes ones in a lifetime!Eminem - Lose Yourself