Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

You might never meet me,For I am King.And as we march into the storms eyes,I find relief in the rain.I can hind as I lead my army,Into certain death.Eyes over you. [x2]Feel Alive. [x4]And I wanted you to know,Today won't go down in stone.(Feel Alive)And I wanted you to know,I never meant for this.(Close your eyes)And I wanted you to know,I never meant for this.(Close your eyes)Today won't go down in history,So shut your eyesEnter Shikari - Today Wont Go Down In History:)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if it was you?You that I needed all alongI felt like a foolThinking we were completely wrongIt seemed like a dreamA beautiful screenThat echoed foreverAnd made us not afraid to feel a thingAnd after it endsWe'll try to be friendsThey say that what doesn't kill us makes us who we areAll this time and everything's changed but I still feel the sameAll good things eventually end and get washed down the drainWhat a disaster it would be if you discovered that I caredA little too much for friends but not enough to shareWhat if it was you?You that I needed all alongI felt like a foolNow that I'm sure that I was wrongIt had to be you.It had to be you.It had to be you.I knew it was you.Motion City Soundtrack - It Had To Be You

I don't normally post whole songs, but it all just means so much to me at the moment, on many levels. If you read it all or listen to the video, thanks.----------------------------------------------------------I can't remember when it was goodmoments of happiness eludemaybe I just misunderstoodall of the love we left behindwatching the flash backs intertwinememories I will never findso I'll love whatever you becomeand forget the reckless things we've doneI think our lives have just begun I think our lives have just begunand I'll feel my world crumbling, and I'll I feel my life crumblingand feel my soul crumbling awayand falling away,falling away with youstaying awake to chase a dreamtasting the air you're breathing inI hope I won't forget a thingpromise to hold you close and praywatching the fantasies decaynothing will ever stay the sameand all of the love we threw awayand all of the hopes we've cherished fademaking the same mistakes again making the same mistakes againand I feel my world crumbling, and I feel my life crumbling down,I can feel my soul crumbling away,and falling away,falling away with youall of the love we left behindwatching the flash backs intertwinememories I will never findmemories I will never find----------------------------------------------------------

Sugababes rock...It was so easy that nightShould’ve been strongYeah I liedNobody gets me like youCouldn't keep hold of you thenHow could I know what you meant?There was nothing to compare tooI know everything changesFor the cities and facesBut I know how I feelAbout youTheres a mountain between usBut there's one thing I'm sure ofThat I know how I feelAbout youCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelabout you nowAll that it takesOne more chanceDon't let our last kissBe our lastGive me tonight and I’ll show youI know everything changesI don't care where it takes usCause I know how I feelAbout youCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelAbout you nowNot a day passed me byNot a day passed me byWhen I don’t think about youAnd there’s no moving onCause I know you’re the oneAnd I can’t be without youCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelabout you nowCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelabout you nowBut I know how I feelabout you nowBut I know how I feelabout you now

You come in coldYou're covered in bloodThere all so happy you've arrivedThe doctor cuts your cordHe hands it to your momShe sets you free into this lifeAnd where do you go?No destination, no map to guide youWouldn't you knowIt doesn't matter we all end up the sameThese are the chronicles of life and deathAnd everything betweenThese are the stories of our lives as fictional as they may seemYou come in this worldAnd you go out just the sameToday could be the best day of your lifeAnd money talks, in this world that's what idiots will saybut you'll find out, that this world is just an idiot's paradeBefore you goYou've got some questions that you want answeredBut now your old, cold, covered in bloodAnd right back to where you started fromThese are the chronicles of life and deathAnd everything betweenThese are the stories of our lives as fictional as they may seemYou come in this worldAnd you go out just the sameToday could be the worst day of your lifeBut these are the chronicles of life and deathAnd everything betweenThese are the stories of our lives as fictional as they may seemYou come in this worldAnd you go out just the sameToday could be the best day ofToday could be the worst day ofToday could be the last day ofYour lifeIt's your lifeYour lifeGood Charlotte - The Chronicles Of Life And Death

awwww....all those songs are so cool. Alex yours was really moving. I heard about Kelly, I hope she wins against simon cowell in their law suit thingOk this song is special for me so DON'T be mean :DIt's undeniable That we should be together It's unbelievable How I used to say that I'd fall never The basis you need to know If you don't know just how I feel Then let me show you now That I'm for real If all things in time Time will reveal Yeah One, you're like a dream come true Two, just wanna be with you Three, girl it's plain to see That you're the only one for me Four, repeat steps one through three Five, make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done Then I start back at one So incredible The way things work themselves out And all emotional, once you know what it's all about babe And undesirable For us to be apart Never would have made it very far Cause you know that you've got the keys to my heart Cause One, you're like a dream come true Two, just wanna be with you Three, girl it's plain to see That you're the only one for me Four, repeat steps one through three Five, make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done Then I start back at one Say farewell to the dark night I see the coming of the sun I feel like a little child Whose life has just begun You came and breathed new life Into this lonely heart of mine You threw out the life line Just in the nick of time One, you're like a dream come true Two, just wanna be with you Three, girl it's plain to see That you're the only one for me Four, repeat steps one through three Five, make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done Then I start back at oneShayne Ward- Back at One

This is an anthem for the girl who got away,This is an anthem for the the world of yesterday,This is an anthem for the rebel of my youth,This is an anthem for the risk of loving you,risk of loving you, risk of loving you, risk of loving you...Anthem - Filo & Peri (feat. Eric Pepsi or whatever his name is)

I can't stop listening to this song.... it's a little depressing, but it's really moved me reccently, and I can't get eough of it.It's not even been recorded yet, and there were just some live versions going about, but some fan from a forum did a version of it in Garage band, and came up with it, it's awesome! Anyways, I'm gonna shut up and get to the lyrics.All I know For all I know, you could be near;Every breath I take, you could feel.For all I know, you're just a thought, that crossed my mind,What I wouldn't give, to live that thought of mine.For all I know, nothing's changed,Nothing ever will, if I don't leave this place.For all I know, you wait for me to whisper your name.What I wouldn't give, to kiss that sweet face.All I know, is I need you here,All I have, I would give away so I could say this dear.All I have, all I tried so hard to not feel.It's killing me.For all I know, you forgot me,For all I know, you're different, completely.And everything we had, was not what I thought it was.But for all I know, oh, it was love.Everyone has your name,Every face, always somehow looks the same.I always feel so alone, especially when it rains.For all I know, you do the same.I didn't know that I need you here.All I had, I gave away coz I was too afraid to fear.All I feel, all I tried to not feel.It's killing me, It's killing me.Edit: Couldn't upload the one I was listening too, but found a youtube link to the live version I have.

• 2 weeks later...

In order to try and keep on topic...Now you're gone I realize my love for you was strong I miss you here, now you're gone I keep waiting here by the phone With the pictures hanging on the wall Is this the way it's mean't to be Only dreaming that you're missing me I'm waiting here at home I go crazy, now you're gone There's an empty place in my heart without my yana it will break apart it wont heal it never fades away I will think about you everydayBlah blah words wordsHere comes the good bit...

<- Click/Download + Listen = RAVVEEEBOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! LETS RAVE BIATCHES!!!1!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So called Mr Rock And RollIs dancing on his own againTalking on his phone againTo someone who tells him that his balance is lowHe's got no where to goHe's on his own againRock chick of the centuryIs acting like she used to beDancing like there's no one thereBefore she never seemed to careNow she wouldn't dareIt's so rock and roll to be aloneAnd they'll meet one dayFar awayAnd say "I wish I was something more"And they'll meet one dayFar awayAnd say " I wish I knew you, I wish I knew you before"Mrs Black and WhiteShe's never seen a shade of greyAlways something on her mindEvery single dayBut now she's lost her wayAnd where does she go from hereMr MulticulturalSees all that one can seeHe's living proof of someoneVery different to meBut now he wants to be freeFree so he can seeAnd they'll meet one dayFar awayAnd say "I wish I was something more"And they'll meet one dayFar awayAnd say "I wish I knew you, I wish I knew you before"He says "I wish I knew you, I wish I met youWhen time was still on my side"She'll say " I wish I knew you, I wish I loved youBefore I was his bride"And so they must departToo many more are broken heartsBut I've seen that all beforeIn TV, books and film and moreAnd there's a happy endingEvery single dayAnd they'll meet one dayFar awayAnd say "I wish I was something more"And they'll meet one dayFar awayAnd say "I wish I knew you, I wish I knew you before"Amy Macdonald - Mr Rock and RollMarc has it on his car playlist :o

From underneath the treesWe'd watch the skyConfusing stars for satellitesI never dreamed you'd be mineBut here we areWe're here tonightSingin' amen, I, I'm alive (I'm alive)Singin' amen, I, I'm aliveIf everyone cared and nobody criedIf everyone loved and nobody liedIf everyone shared and swallowed their prideThen we'd see the day when nobody diedAnd I'm singingAmen, IAmen, I, I'm aliveAmen, I, Amen, I,Amen, I, I'm aliveAnd in the end the firefliesOur only light in paradiseShow the world they were wrongTeach them all to sing alongSingin' amen, I, I'm alive (I'm alive)Singin' amen, I, I'm alive[if Everyone Cared lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]If everyone cared and nobody criedIf everyone loved and nobody liedIf everyone shared and swallowed their prideThen we'd see the day when nobody diedIf everyone cared and nobody criedIf everyone loved and nobody liedIf everyone shared and swallowed their prideThen we'd see the day when nobody diedWhen nobody diedAnd as we lie beneath the starsWe realize how small we areIf they could love like you and meImagine what the world could beIf everyone cared and nobody criedIf everyone loved and nobody liedIf everyone shared and swallowed their prideThen we'd see the day when nobody diedIf everyone cared and nobody criedIf everyone loved and nobody liedIf everyone shared and swallowed their prideThen we'd see the day when nobody diedWe'd see the day when nobody diedWe'd see the day when nobody died Nickelback - If Everyone CaredI love this sonnggg...I love loadsa songs at the moment...

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain What I hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face let's me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall You say it best, when you say nothing at all All day long I can hear people talking out loud (oh…) But when you hold me near (oh, hold me near) You drown out the crowd (drown out crowd) Try as they may, they can never defy What's been said between your heart and mine The smile on your face let me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall You say it best, when you say nothing at all…oh Oh, the smile on your face let's I know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall You say it best, when you say nothing at all You say it best, when you say nothing at all You say it best, when you say nothing at all (The smile on your face) You say it best, when you say nothing at all (The truth in your eyes) (The touch of your hand) You say it best, when you say nothing at all (Let me know that you need me) You say it best, when you say nothing at all (nothing at all) You say it best, when you say nothing at all (nothing at all) You say it best, when you say nothing at all (nothing at all) Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at allI love this song atm.

Madina Lake - Here I stand(small part)Here I stand (Here I stand) All alone, (Here I stand) Tonight (Here I stand) And I wish I was strong enough to breathe (Here I stand) Without you, (Here I stand) In my life, (Here I stand) I wish I was anyone but me. So I'll start to pretend I'm ok But you should know by now that My life is smoke and mirrors, The one thing is crystal clear That I'm the one wishing I was someone else, Anyone but me tonight

ONE - JOHN FARNHAMOne is the loneliest number that you'll ever doTwo can be as bad as oneIt's the lonliest number since the number o-o-oneNo is the saddest experience you'll ever knowYes it's the saddest experience you'll ever knowOh-oh-oh'Cause, one is the loneliest number that you'll ever doOne is the loneliest number, when you're lost at twoIt's just no good anymore Since you went away-ay-ayNow I spend my time Makin' rhymes of yesterdayOne is the lonliest numberO-one is the lonliest numberOne is the lonliest number that you'll ever doWoh-one is the lonliestWoh-one is the lonliestOne is the lonliest number that you'll ever doIt's just no good anymore Since you went away-ay-ayNumber one is the lonliestNumber one is the lonliestNumber one is the lonliest number that you'll ever doNumber one is the lonliestNumber one is the lonliestNumber one is the lonliest number that you'll ever doOne..., woh-oh-woh-ohOne...One is the loneliest number that you'll ever doOne..., woh-oh-woh-ohOne..., yeah-yeah-yeah-yeahOne...

Well, you were there when the wall came downA baby king with a grown man’s crownAnd we played in the sun as the curtain was crumblingWell I was young and I could not seeThat if you go won’t you please take meAnd you told me that I would forget you eventuallyYeah, yeahI thought it was over but it’s notI thought it was over but it’s notI’m spinning in circles I can’t stopI thought it was over but it’s notI’m in loveWith a foolAnd you don’t know what you’ve lostIt hurts from the bottom to the topI thought it was over but it’s notYeahAnother year and the job was doneThe old republic was dead and goneAnd the new way of living would be a realityBut it’s a while since you shut that doorI lie awake ain’t asleep no moreThough the nightmare is gone now I don’t have a dreamI thought it was over but it’s notI thought it was over but it’s notI’m spinning in circles I can’t stopI thought it was over but it’s notI’m in loveWith a foolAnd you don’t know what you’ve lostIt hurts from the bottom to the topI thought it was over but it’s notDoes anybody know?Does anybody know?Does anybody know?I’m spinning in circles I can’t stopI thought it was over but it’s notI’m in loveWith a foolAnd you don’t know what you’ve lostIt hurts from the bottom to the topI thought it was over but it’s not

Kylie Minogue - Wow <3Read my lipsI'm into youI'm into youI can't resistYou're so hot (get me into the shade)The spotlight's onYou take me to itYou like it andJust the way that you danceJust the way that you dance(Yeah, yeah) Is enough to love you baby(Yeah, yeah) Is enough to send me crazy(Yeah, yeah) Such angelic motion(Yeah, yeah) You know you're made in heavenThe way you walkThe rhythm when you're dancingEvery inch of you spells out desireYou're such a rushThe rush is never endingNow, you got it, you're wow, wow, wow, wowYou got it; you're wow, wow, wow, wowThe more I try, I try to stopThe more I can feel my antenna just sensing you upWhat can I do?I'm into youI'm into youLove the way that you moveJust love the way that you move(Yeah, yeah) Such angelic motion(Yeah, yeah) You know you're made in heavenThe way you walkThe rhythm when you're dancingEvery inch of you spells out desireYou're such a rushThe rush is never endingNow, you got it, you're wow, wow, wow, wowYou got it; you're wow, wow, wow, wowW-woah ooh, oohW-woah oohW-woah ooh, oohW-woah oohThe way you walkThe rhythm when you're dancingEvery inch of you spells out desireYou're such a rushThe rush is never endingNow, you got it, you're wow, wow, wow, wowThe way you walkThe rhythm when you're dancingEvery inch of you spells out desireYou're such a rushThe rush is never endingNow, you got it, you're wow, wow, wow, wowYou got it; you're wow, wow, wow, wowWow

• 2 weeks later...