Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

As this is the music thread Ill be posting it here (despite being called songs & lyrics) last night I went up to Nottingham to see The feeling and I was like woah oh my god. It was awesome and I'm surprised how great they sounded live. I don't really know what else to say.. because you kind of had to be there and I'm sort of showing of. Oh well. Oh yeah Dan, the lead signer, is so camp its unreal. Strutting up and down the stage, flicking his hair Alex Guy stylee and even pointing out how great his mirror piano is. Fantastic gig :lol:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please just don't play with me My paper heart will bleed This wait for destiny won't do Be with me please I beseach you Simple things, that make you run a-way Catch you if I can Tears fall, down your face The taste, is something new Something that I know Moving on is, easiest when I am around you. So bottle up old love, Throw it out to sea, Watch it away as you cry A year has past The seasons go Please just don't play with me My paper heart will bleed This wait for destiny won't do Be with me please I beseach you Simple things, that make you run a-way Catch you if I can Waiting, day goes through My lips, are sealed for her My tongue is, Tied to, a dream of being with you To settle for less, is not what I preferSo bottle up old love, Throw it out to sea, Watch it away as you cry A year has past The seasons goPlease just don't play with me My paper heart will bleed This wait for destiny won't do Be with me please I beseach you Simple things, that make you run a-way Catch you if I can Summer time, the nights are so long The leaves fall down, and so do I into the arms of a friend Winter nights My bedside is cold, for I am gone And spring blossoms you to meMy paper heart - The All-American Rejects

When I was a young boy,My father took me into the cityTo see a marching band.He said,"Son when you grow up, will you be the saviour of the broken,The beaten and the damned?"He said"Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non believers, the plans that they have made?"Because one day I leave you,A phantom to lead you in the summer,To join the black parade."When I was a young boy,My father took me into the cityTo see a marching band.He said,"Son when you grow up, will you be the saviour of the broken,The beaten and the damned?"Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me.And other times I feel like I should go. Through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets.When you're gone we want you all to know We'll Carry on,We'll Carry onThough your dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry onCarry onWe'll carry onAnd in my heart I cant contain itThe anthem wont explain it.And we will send you reeling from decimated dreamsYour misery and hate will kill us allSo paint it black and take it backLets shout it loud and clearDo you fight it to the endWe hear the call toTo carry onWe'll carry onThough your dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry onWe'll carry onAnd though you're broken and defeated You're weary widow marches onAnd on we carry through the fearsOoh oh ohhhhDisappointed faces of your peers Ooh oh ohhhhTake a look at me causeI could not care at all Do or dieYou'll never make meCause the world, will never take my heartYou can try, you'll never break meWant it all,I'm gonna play this partWont explain or say I'm sorryI'm not ashamed,I'm gonna show my scarYou're the chair, for all the broken Listen here, because it's only..I'm just a man,I'm not a heroJust a boy, who's meant to sing this songJust a man,I'm not a heroI -- don't -- careCarry onWe'll carry onThough your dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry onWe'll carry onAnd though you're broken and defeated You're weary widow marches onWe'll carry onWe'll carry onWe'll carry onWe'll carryWe'll carry on*sigh* =[

I just want you closeWhere you can stay foreverYou can be sureThat it will only get betterYou and me togetherThrough the days and nightsI don't worry 'cuzEverythings gonna be alrightPeople keep talkingThey can say what they likeBut all I know is everything's gonna be alrightNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I'm feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youYou youCan get in the way of what I feel for youWhen the rain is pouring downAnd my heart is hurtingYou will always be aroundThis I know for certainYou and me togetherThrough the days and nightsI don't worry causeEverythings gonna be alrightPeople keep talkingThey can say what they likeBut all I know is everything's gonna be alrightNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I'm feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youYou youCan get in the way of what I feelI know some people search the worldTo find something like what we haveI know people will tryTry to divideSomething so realSo till the end of timeI'm telling you there is no oneNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I'm feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youOh oh oh...

When the mist's a-risingAnd the rain is fallingAnd the wind is blowing cold across the moorI hear the voice of my darlin'The girl I loved and lost a year ago(Johnny remember me)Well it's hard to believe I knowBut I hear her singing in the sighing of the windBlowin' in the tree tops way above me(Johnny remember me)Yes I'll always rememberTill the day I dieI'll hear her cryJohnny remember meWell some day I guessI'll find myself another little girlTo take the place of my true loveBut as long as I live I knowI'll hear her singing in the sighing of the windBlowin' in the tree tops way above me(Johnny remember me)Yes I'll always rememberTill the day I dieI'll hear her cryJohnny remember me(Johnny remember me)

Took a ride to the end of the laneWhere no one ever goes.Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know.But the pain and the longing's the same.When you're dyingNow I’m lost and I’m screaming for help alone.Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easyBlame it on me or blame it on you.It’s as if I’m scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.It’s as if I'm scared.It’s as if I’m playing with fire.Scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.Are you scared?Are we playing with fire?Relax(Love) There is an answer to the darkest times.It’s clear we don’t understand it, but the last thing on my mindIs to leave you.I believe that we’re in this together.Don’t scream – there are so many roads left.Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easyBlame it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easyBlame it on me or blame it on you.[Relax, Take It Easy lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easyBlame it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easyBlame it on me or blame it on you.It’s as if I’m scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.It’s as if I'm scared.It’s as if I’m playing with fire.(Relax)Scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.Are you scared?Are we playing with fire?RelaxRelax

Oh look at you goYou've got the rest in towThe best thing goingAnd you knowLook at you goYou come and the highs seem lowThe quick seem slowAnd you knowEvery time that I laugh though I really wanna cryYou knowAnd every time that I tell you I don't care and I lieYou knowCos you've got everything on meAnd I've got nothing on youYeah, and it terrifies meTell me what I can doIf you won't play fairlyThen spare meLook at you goHow could I stop you now?Or slow you down?This is your townAnd I'll never be untruthful to youDeceitful and cruelCos you'd just see right throughAnd that's why I can't fool around with youAnd every time I can't say what I really wanna sayYou knowyes, every time just a trace of that look on my faceAnd you knowCos you've got everything on meAnd I've got nothing on youYeah, and it terrifies meTell me what can I doIf you won't play fairlyThen spare me Spare me- The Feeling ;)

• 2 weeks later...

La Da Da Da DaThe smell of your skin lingers on me nowYou're probably on your flight back to your home townI need some shelter of my own protection babyTo be with myself and Center, ClarityPeace, Serenity[CHORUS:]I hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe've got some straightening out to doAnd I'm not gonna miss you like a child misses their blanketBut I've got to get a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryDon't cryDon't cryDon't cryThe path that I'm walkingI must go aloneI must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grownFairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay[CHORUS:]I hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe've got some straightening out to doAnd I'm not gonna miss you like a child misses their blanketBut I've got to get a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryLike the little school mate in the school yardWe'll play jacks and UNO cardsI'll be your best friend and you'll be mine ValentineYes you can hold my hand if you want to'Cause I want to hold yours tooWe'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worldsBut it's time for me to go homeIt's getting late, dark outsideI need to be with myself and Center, ClarityPeace, Serenity[CHORUS]I hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe've got some straightening out to doAnd I'm not gonna miss you like a child misses their blanketBut I've got to get a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryDon't cryDon't cryDon't cryLa Da Da Da Da Da Fergie - Big girls don't cry <3

It's time to begin - now count it in...5-6-7-8[Chorus]My boot scootin' baby is drivin' me crazyMy obsession from a western - my dance floor dateMy rodeo romeo, a cowboy god from head to toeWanna make you mine better get in line5-6-7-8[Chorus]Foot kickin' - finger clickin', leather slapping - hand clappin' -hip bumpin' - music thumpin' - knee hitchin' - heel and toe -floor scuffin' - leg shufflin' - big grinnin' - body spinnin' -rompin' stompin' - pumpin' jumpin' - slidin' glidin' - here we go[Chorus]Tush pushin' - thunder footin' - cowgirl twistin' - no resistin' -drums bangin' - steel twangin' - two steppin' - end to endhardwood crawlin' - some four wallin' - rug cuttin' - cowboy struttin' -burnin' yearnin' - windin' grindin' - lets begin the dance again[Chorus]You're mine, all mine now bubbaGonna rope you in - so count me in5-6-7-8[Chorus]*has scary flash backs of the entire loggers station dancing to it*GOOD TIMES!Oh how I miss the old music :D

Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya Ya) - Ashlee Simpson and TimbalandWhat? Is that all you've got to say?What? What? You're rubbing me the wrong waySee your lips movingBut I don't catch a word you sayShut up your chatterI need for you to go away, uh huh[CHORUS]And all I hear is ay ya ya ya yaYou're talking way too muchI can't even hear me nowAll your noise is messing with my headYou're in my headGet outta my headOutta my, outta my headWant you outta my headOutta my, outta my headGet outta my headOutta my outta my headWant you outta my headOutta my, outta my headWhat you looking at me for huh?Show me, respect or I will show you the door (Get out that door)Lately, I've got a problem with the way that you behaveYou're too much, and all your questions don't leave me no time for me, ha ha ha[CHORUS X2]All your opinions, keep them to yourselfJust let me think so I can hear myselfWouldn't it be nice if I could just go solo, take the day off?I'd be alright if you would leave me to it, back the f**k off.Ay ya ya ya yaYou're talking way too muchYou tell me one more time how I should liveI swear I'll bite your head offI am who I am And I can't be no one elseYou got nothing left to sayKeep your comments to yourself[REPEAT CHORUS X2]

You put your left arm in, your left arm out In out, in out, you shake it all aboutYou do the Hokey Cokey and you turn aroundThat's what it's all aboutWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyKnees bent, arms stretchedRaa raa raaYou put your right arm in, your right arm out In out, in out, you shake it all aboutYou do the Hokey Cokey and you turn aroundThat's what it's all aboutWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyKnees bent, arms stretchedRaa raa raaYou put your left leg in, your left leg out In out, in out, you shake it all aboutYou do the Hokey Cokey and you turn aroundThat's what it's all aboutWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyKnees bent, arms stretchedRaa raa raaYou put your right leg in, your right leg out In out, in out, you shake it all aboutYou do the Hokey Cokey and you turn aroundThat's what it's all aboutWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyKnees bent, arms stretchedRaa raa raaYou put your whole self in, your whole self out In out, in out, you shake it all aboutYou do the Hokey Cokey and you turn aroundThat's what it's all aboutWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyKnees bent, arms stretchedRaa raa raaWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyWhoa-o the Hokey CokeyKnees bent, arms stretchedRaa raa raayeahhhhhhh

Hey old friend, let’s look backOn the crazy clothes we woreAin’t it fun to look backAnd to see it’s all been done beforeAll those nights togetherAre a special memoryAnd I can’t wait for tomorrowJust as long as you’redancing next to me’Cause it’s so clearEvery yearWe get strongerWhat’s gone is goneThe past is the pastTurn the radio upAnd then hit the gas’Cause . . .I know we’ve Come So FarBut we’ve Got So Far To GoI know the road seems longBut it won’t be long ’till it’s time to goSo, most days we’ll take it fastAnd some nights lets we'll it slowI know we’ve Come So FarBut baby, babyWe’ve Got So Far To GoHey old friend, togetherSide by side and year by yearThe road was filled with twistsand turnsOh but that’s the road thatgot us hereLet’s move past the bad timesBut before those memories fadeLet’s forgive but not forgetAnd learn from all the mistakes we made’Cause it’s so clearEvery yearWe get strongerSo don’t give upAnd don’t say whenAnd just get back on the road again’Cause . . .I know we’ve Come So FarBut we’ve Got So Far To GoI know the road seems longBut it won’t be long till it’stime to goSo, most days we’ll take it fastAnd some nights we'll take it slowI know we’ve Come So FarOh but baby, babyWe’ve Got So Far To GoHey old friend come along for the rideThere’s plenty of room so jump insideThe highway’s rocky every now and thenBut it so much better thanwhere I’ve beenJust keep movin’, at your own speedYour heart is all the compassyou’ll ever needLet’s keep cruisin’ the road we’re on’Cause the rear view mirror only showswhat’s gone, gone, goneGot so far to go’Cause it’s so clearEvery yearWe get strongerSo shine that lightTake my handAnd let’s dance into tomorrow land’Cause . . .I know we’ve Come So FarBut we’ve Got So Far To GoI know the road seems longBut it won’t be long till it’stime to goSo, most days we’ll take it fastAnd some nights we'll take it slowI know we’ve Come So FarOh but baby, babyWe’ve Got So Far To Go

Treat Your Moma' RightMr. T Treat her right Treat your mother right Treat her right Treat her rightMR. T's CHORUS: Mother There is no other Like Mother So treat Her right Mother I always Love Her My Mother So treat Her right, treat Her rightM is for the moan, and the miserable groan from the pain that She felt when I was bornO is for the oven with it's burnin' heat where She stood makin' sure I had something to eatT is for the time that She stayed up at night and took my temperature when I wasn't feelin' rightH is for the hard earned money She spent to keep clothes on my back and try to pay da' rentE is every wrinkle I put on Her face and every worry that I caused when I stayed out lateThe last letter R is that She taught me Respect and for the room up in Heaven that I know She'll getMR. T ChorusFemale Chorus She's a Queen Second to none Take care of Mother You only get one

Cause I'm all messed upMaking prefect nonsenseDrowning in my doubt too wellCause I'm all messed upGoing nowhere fast but circles in my mindSo blindWho are these voices in my headI can't go on like thisLiving like the deadI haven't slept so longFeeling sad I dreadI'm talking to myselfForgot what I just saidSum 41 - All Messed Up

I still believe in your eyesI just don't care what you've done in your lifeBaby I'll always be here by your sideDon't leave me waiting too long, please come byI-I-I-I still believe in your eyesThere is no choice, I belong to your lifeBecause I will live to love you somedayYou'll be my baby and we'll fly awayAnd I'll fly with you-ouI'll fly with you-ou-ouI'll fly with you-ou-ou-ouI'll fly with youI'll fly with youI'll fly with youEvery day and every nightI always dream that you are by my sideOh, baby, every day and every nightWell I said everything's gonna be alrightAnd I'll fly with you-ou-ouI'll fly with you-ou-ou-ouI'll fly with you-ou-ou-ou-ou"L'Amour Toujours (I'll Fly With You) (Radio Version)"<3

hat an amazing timeWhat a familyHow did the years go by?Now it's only meTick tockTick tockTick tockTick tockTick tockTick tockTick tockTick tock(La la la la la)Like a cat in heat stuck in a moving carA scary conversations,Shut my eyes, can't find the brakeWhat if they say that you're a climber?Naturally I'm worried if I do it aloneWho really cares cuz it's your lifeYou never know, it could be greatTake a chance cuz you might growOh... oh ohhhWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting for!?What you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting for!?Tick tockTick tockTick tockTick tockTake a chance you stupid HoeLike an echo pedal, you're repeating yourselfYou know it all by heartWhy are you standing in one place?Born to blossom, bloom to perishYour moment will run outCuz of your sex chromosomeI know it's so messed up how our society all thinks (for sure)Life is short, you're capable (uh huh)Oh... oh ohhhLOOK AT YOUR WATCH NOW!YOU'RE STILL A SUPER HOT FEMALE!YOU GOT YOUR MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT!AND THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR HOT TRACK!What you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting for!?What you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting for!?I can't wait to goBack and do JapanGet me lots of brand new fansOsaka, TokyoYou Harajuku girlsDamn, you've got some wicked style...GO!LOOK AT YOUR WATCH NOW!YOU'RE STILL A SUPER HOT FEMALE!YOU GOT YOUR MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT!AND THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR HOT TRACK!What you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting for!?What you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting for!?What you waiting for?What you waiting for?Take a chance, you stupid hoeTake a chance, you stupid hoeWhat you waiting for?What you waiting for?Take a chance, you stupid hoeTake a chance, you stupid hoeWhat you waiting for - Gwen stefani

I got two strong armsBlessings of babylonWith time to carry on and tryFor sins and false alarmsSo to america the braveWise men saveNear a tree by a riverThere's a hole in the groundWhere an old man of aranGoes around and aroundAnd his mind is a beaconIn the veil of the nightFor a strange kind of fashionThere's a wrong and a rightBut he'll never, ever fight over youIt's not me you seeIt's not me you seePieces of valentineWith just a song of mineTo keep from burning historySeasons of gasoline and goldWise men foldNear a tree by a riverThere's a hole in the groundWhere an old man of aranGoes around and aroundAnd his mind is a beaconIn the veil of the nightFor a strange kind of fashionThere's a wrong and a rightBut he'll never, ever fight over youMarco Van Bassken - The Riddle!

• 2 weeks later...

We're no strangers to loveYou know the rules and so do IA full commitment's what's I'm thinking ofYou wouldn't get this from any other guyI just wanna tell you how I'm feelingGotta make you understandNever gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt youWe've know each other for so longYour heart's been achingBut you're too shy to say itInside we both know what's been going onWe know the game and we're gonna play itAnd if you ask me how I'm feelingDon't tell me you're too blind to seeNever gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt youRepeat ChorusGive you up, give you upGive you up, give you upNever gonna give,Never gonna give, give you upNever gonna give,Never gonna give, give you upLast four lines repeatedI just wanna tell you how I'm feelingGotta make you understandChorus times three