Posted April 2, 201511 yr comment_206306 Every song has it's emotions attached! They can be motivating, enlightening...or even depressing. What songs bring what emotions whenever you hear them? Post them here! ย This song is theย get-up-and-go for me. I listen to this album every morning en route to college and this is the first track...and heck is it a great song! ย Though I'm a huge fan of this song, there's still something about it that makes it rather depressing.
April 3, 201511 yr comment_206406 I always find Run Boy Run by Woodkid a good one when psyching yourself up for something or trying to find motivation
April 3, 201511 yr Author comment_206408 I always find Run Boy Run by Woodkid a good one when psyching yourself up for something or trying to find motivation I remember when I had to do a databases assignment task at college that was taking FOREVER to do, I was listening to Green Day at the time...and when 'Letterbomb' started playing, the pace picked up. Such a motivational tune! (WARNING: Contains strong language)
April 3, 201511 yr comment_206409 I will always think of Summer by Calvin Harris as a motivational song ever since I did a 100-mile hike in Holland last summer and it was playing EVERYWHERE D:
April 8, 201511 yr Author comment_206786 (Yes...ANOTHER Green Day song coming. You can probably tell that it's turning out to be my favourite band ) ย This song is just amazing in every way. Whenever I hear it, a wave of calm just passes through...
April 9, 201511 yr comment_206826 OK emotive songs.. hmm... breaking the motivational theme and settling on the mildly fed up theme: ย Illusion by VNV Nation. One of the most beautiful songs I know and occasionally brings a tear to my eye.. ย ย 3 of the many songs I listen to when the world gets a bit to much for me, oddly all of them cheer me up. ย Street Spirit by Radio Head. ย Hurt - Johnny Cash (cover of NIN) ย And since were on about green day, you missed :-
April 9, 201511 yr comment_206890 I think this is a particularly sad song by Bastille (even if it is a cover). Makes me sad
May 3, 201511 yr Author comment_208525 'Rock N Roll Star' by Oasis is a song that both gets me going and just makes me feel great, as I remember having this in my head while cycling to college the day before my birthday in October. http://youtu.be/OhsR6IdtWQE
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.