Get Me Out Of Ministry Of Sound Official Meet 18th July 2015

AJ

I thought my first ever go on I'm A Celeb was just OK. I was actually scared at first what was going to happen but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be I would personally give it a 7/10.

On another note it was a great weekend very happy I changed my mind to come at short notice was great seeing people again, one of my highlights was Swarm backwards being slightly drunk made the backwards experience more thrilling and on the Sunday glad I had a T5 Breakfast Buffet.

, one of my highlights was Swarm backwards being slightly drunk made the backwards experience more thrilling and on the Sunday glad I had a T5 Breakfast Buffet.

Slightly drunk? Understatement of the year

I could't have been too out of it as I never talked about sausage or mash nor did I start impersonating Harry Potter characters (seriously) ;)

Was great seeing everyone the little time I was there, I went home about midnight as I had to drive home  ;) Got more rides done then I could ever do on a normal weekday, loads of stay on opportunities and Stealth baggage gate open, only set back was the awful security staff at the entrance and when someone was sick on Inferno lol  :)

• 2 weeks later...