Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Thorpe Park Mania Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 352
  • Views 95.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's formerly the Colony so approx. duration in the maze is 2 hours.

  • If there's a touch scare maze featuring the roaming nurses then I'm cool with that 😍

  • @Han30 and myself have booked for the 12th.  This is our first time doing Tulley's, so hopefully it will be good fun!

Posted Images

comment_333255
On 9/11/2026 at 3:16 PM, MattyMoo said:

So far then:

  • Glitch goes back to The Cellar

  • New fire and dancers show/experience

  • The Carving is basically now The Carving Backstory - called that one a mile off...

Not exactly banging my gong, and that's from a Tulley's fanboi.

Here's hoping the first actual NEW haunt is decent and original....

Yeah the announcements definitely didn't spark too much excitement. Hopefully the new 2 mazes are better in person than they sound on paper! I guess the Fuel Girls might be the most exciting new thing to me so far! Hopefully preview night delivers

  • 2 weeks later...
comment_333316

I went to Tulleys for the first time in 5 years last weekend. I make it no secret I'm not a big fan of Tulleys, having done 3 visits in the past which never blew me away, but I thought I'd give it another go.

In short, I'm still not huge on it.

I like Purgatory, and the small groups and lanterns does really differentiate this. The effect of the lanterns is lost when the maze is designed so that you use the same space multiple times and can see other groups' lanterns.

Doom Town is nice, but nothing special in my book. Looks nice, but very Tulleys.

The Appleton stuff was meh.

Wastelands felt nowhere near as good as when I first did it.

The street performers remain a highlight, but with the place so busy, your interactions with them become limited.

The highlight, but a country lightyear, was House of Hades, the new show this year. 20 minutes of pure spectacle, and enough to make the ticket price justifiable.

My issues with Tulleys' mazes remain. Many are too long with not enough actors to justify the length. I know that's by design, but it doesn't work for me. With so many mazes, there's too many similarities between them. So many mazes feature actors yelling at you in made up languages, and have doors left open ajar for you to walk through. It's just tiresome.

I went on the cheapest night I could book and it was still like £45. Other nights go up to like £70, which is extortionate.

I don't see myself returning any time soon.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.