Jump to content
  • 0
spoonablehippo

Amity Beach open?

Question

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

The beach is not currently open, and probably won't be until sometime in May (likely May half term if previous years is anything to go by).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, BaronC. said:

The beach is not currently open, and probably won't be until sometime in May (likely May half term if previous years is anything to go by).

Ok, thanks! Is the LEGOLAND water park open would you know? (sorry lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, spoonablehippo said:

Ok, thanks! Is the LEGOLAND water park open would you know? (sorry lol)

Off the top of my head, I don't think so, but I'm not certain.

 

Usually with these sorts of things the parks set a date as to when they'll open them during the winter period, and then do work (repainting / deep cleaning) up until that opening date. Unfortunately that means when we get nicer weather earlier in the year, the parks can't open them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, BaronC. said:

Off the top of my head, I don't think so, but I'm not certain.

 

Usually with these sorts of things the parks set a date as to when they'll open them during the winter period, and then do work (repainting / deep cleaning) up until that opening date. Unfortunately that means when we get nicer weather earlier in the year, the parks can't open them.

Ok, thanks for your help :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Amity Beach is usually operation from early/mid May until early/mid September.

 

Legoland water areas are likely operate on a similar basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 The last time I checked the Beach today, there was still some work taking place there and it was still drained and empty. 

 

Depending on how much work and preparation needs doing, I reckon the Beach will open late May to early June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×