My ideal version of X:/ No Way Out if the Walking Dead license expires

X:/ No Way Out

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2019 at 10:21 AM, JoshC. said:

I'd love to see a ride about Victor the Virus, who is valiantly victorious versus vicious vacuous villains.

They could call it V:\ No Vay Out

No, and besides the name Victor reminds me of Cyborg.

Make it about Swayzak the virus, who is EVIL, and I'll gladly go on it.

Then again, they'll need to have their own Swayzak-like character instead of using him because they'd get sued. So why don't we think of another 2002 era futuristic name? Theorem? (Because Swayzak is the name of a techno group who has collaborated with a group named Theorem)

The only idea that came to me was an Egyptian themed coaster - finally giving the pyramid building some context - have the maze-like queue catacomb passages,archeological digs etc - then basically use the existing coaster to create a poor-mans 'Revenge of the mummy' - using similar effects they have at the moment but with a mummy-theme - smoke blasts , mummy animatronics etc 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 5:05 PM, JoshuaA said:

If your idea happened it would be pretty random and probably would leave most guests with a "what the fu** is that theme about?" reaction.

I would like a American Horror Story themed RMC with 8 zero g stalls, doesn't mean its ever going to happen..

What is the ideal ride for one isn't something that is going to appeal to the masses or/and not realistic.

This is because Cartoon Network stupidly refused to give Toonami merchandise and treated it nothing more than a block on their channel, even though it had personality hosting and launched some of the greatest anime shows in the US. Toonami is only getting merchandise now, when Swayzak is universally hated by even his creator. TOM 2 and Swayzak seemed to be the most toyetic characters in the lineup. Mattel could've gotten on that sh*t instantly and made a whole Toonami toyline, but CN only focused on properties that were actually SHOWS and not 1 minute interstitials in between acquired programming.

And because of that, the UK doesn't know Toonami. Hell, they don't even know Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, which is WAY popular than Toonami ever was, because it was an ACTUAL SHOW.

Anyway, I've decided to make a Thorpe Park Rangers series using the computer horror revamp of X:/ as a basis for the storyline; the villain is a sentient computer virus named Abraxas who is based on Swayzak and DCAU Brainiac. There are other characters based on Thorpe rides, too.

(And please don't mistake this as trolling; I've gotten my behavior on lots of other websites mistaken for trolling before, when in reality I'm just a divergently-thinking young adult.)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/26/2021 at 4:58 PM, Supervolt said:

when in reality I'm just a divergently-thinking young adult

Ah, the classic "wordy excuse to spew my obsessions onto things that have nothing to do with them" I'm famous for. Seriously, I feel like this was written in 2017. Toonami UK had Christian Stevenson TOM, who not alot even knew, and Trapped in Hyperspace only being a game on their site for a few months adds to that. 

Though I do love DCAU Brainiac.