• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm only posting my Stealth one because I look like I have the plague in my other on-ride photos. I also can't be bothered to take them off my wall and scan it!Posted ImageEDIT: I do have friends I swear. there were three of us. I had to go by myself. front row. first ever intamin rocket. I was s**tting myself. came off in hysterics. Just thought I would clear that up -_-

Edited by Mike

ahh. you have to post them now. lol. I remember when me and chelsea did the map one on X:/ No Way Out... then we realised the camera had be taken away!!!ooh I wonder if that will come back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aha, nah you wouldnt want to see me I'm sure :]I wanna play cards on nemmie inferno though..for my next one! I love doing crazy things on coasters.

aha, nah you wouldnt want to see me I'm sure :]I wanna play cards on nemmie inferno though..for my next one! I love doing crazy things on coasters.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like eating a brain licker on rush :PPutting Batterys in your camera on stealthThrowing bottle caps in XBeing called by someone who is on Inferno *cough* dann *cough* Eat a KFC on RumbaEdit: Sorry for going a bit off topic there

Wow, that must have been slightly embarrasing!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should wish you were there matey. I was evan laughing, me and my friend were in the single rider queue and ended up next to each other. Both ran to the end seat and I got there first :P or not. I fell flat on my face and cut my leg, yes it did hurt :| The whole day people were laughing at me and pointing at me saying "thats the boy that stacked it on Rish, init braap".I have done many funny things at Thorpe like, try to get out of the stealth test seat restraints. (I got out woo), while holding a thick shake. Errrm. Also asked a boy if he was single in the Single rider/fastrack queue line for Rush. The look on his face was hilerious :POf corse he knew what I ment. Right James?