On-ride Photos

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see something like what Sheikra have. After leaving the station, you arrive in the photo unit, where you can adjust your own pictures. Zoom in if you don't want strangers in your picture, zoom in further if you're a single rider. Shift the image left or right etc etc.. You have a good ammount of control on your picture, it's not complicated, but I imagine the great British public would be utterly confused. Sheikra also have an on ride video type DVD, but rather than on the shuttles themselves (like Oblivion), it's more like Yourday, only it's slowed a bit, so during the faster sections of the ride, you can atually see what's happening.

Hehe great photos!I have loads but can't scan them right now, but I'll link to some I already have online...Me, Rob, Gary and Marc on Logger's Leap at Fright Nights 08Posted ImageGrr my hood looks crappy, stupid coat! Marc looks funny :PMe and Rob on Oblivion in 07Posted ImageI prefer the top pic!An old Vampire picture! I was 9, sitting next to my next door neighbour, with her son behind...and next to him you can just about make out my brother screaming :)Posted ImageOne of the funniest pics I have is me and Rob on Stealth, where we're both pulling faces...he looks so funny...but it's a fridge magnet! Blast!

• 2 months later...

I think it's a bit cruddy how they just put the pre-recorded video at the start, and then literally just tag on the footage of your ride. You would think that if you are paying £14 for a DVD, they would make an interesting mix of pre-recorded footage and on-ride footage, rather than just adding the video on to the end.

• 3 weeks later...