On-ride Photos

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Does anyone agree with me thats it's stupid on photos, that the frame and stuff on the actual picture don't match up? I.e. the Colossus ones, the cogs on the actual picture and on the card frame?I Dislike Pixsolve for this.But anyway, here are some pictures of me :) I update them all the time so, cometh back sometime and there mightent be more :)Thorpe on the 8th of June 2008, with Holly, Frankie, Joe, and 3 of my m8sPosted Image8th of June, Flying Fish with FrankiePosted ImageNemmie Inferno Thorpe Blast 08 mit Chris!Posted ImageFriday 11th July 2008, School Trip to ThorpePosted ImageLOL! Last ride ever for meee on Corkscrew :PPosted Image

Ohh my turn. Posted Image August 07 - I'm the one of the left. Posted ImageMini Jonny on that dragon ride at Legoland. Deary me I look so scared - probably because the bar is hardly holding me in. Posted ImageOh dear, unsurprisingly I'm the weirdest looking one with my hands in the air shouting something. About 3 years ago now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh how I love this topic.Tommy - you look like a different person in every pic. And also you look like you couldn\\\'t have made Joe feel more out of place in the Rumba pic :)AJ - Surely Extremis isn\\\'t as fast as it looks in that pic?! Jonny - Awww at Dragon coaster B)Tom - Not looking impressed at SMM2? I always seem to remember seeing it on Blue Peter years ago and the presenters being like wooooooooooooah.AeRo - Stealing Hocus Pocus Hall glasses is naughty :) Just to add to the collection of Vampire photos that seems to be building up. Me and Beth about 2 months ago:Posted ImageGod awful Rattlesnake photo..Posted ImageYay for Fishness.Posted Image

QUOTE (Mac @ Oct 9 2008, 12:15 PM) *Then Who the Holy Crap is the one on the Left AeRo!?

That would be the young man who stole the Hocus pocus glasses tongue.gifI am completely innocent in this debacle biggrin.gif
Yea, but who is he? He looks like a bit of a idiot'ead if I;m completely honest...

Oh how I love this topic.Tommy - you look like a different person in every pic. And also you look like you couldn\\\'t have made Joe feel more out of place in the Rumba pic :)

lol! I know, I haves changed a lot over the years and look different from all angles :D*COUGH*and Joe lol sorry about that B)

Tom - Not looking impressed at SMM2? I always seem to remember seeing it on Blue Peter years ago and the presenters being like wooooooooooooah.Just to add to the collection of Vampire photos that seems to be building up. Me and Beth about 2 months ago:Posted ImageGod awful Rattlesnake photo..Posted ImageYay for Fishness.Posted Image

yes, Tom doesn't look impressed because the photo is taken after you turn the corner out of the station and go down a bit. Crap place much.and LOL @ Rattlesnake and Vampire :)Flying Fish is good too :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...