Random

Phill

I dont like the song by Tings Tings, That's not my name. Due to it being reptitive and poorly constructed imo. The singing of the song, is not impressive and nothing exciting unlike Leona, Simon Sparro, Estelle, Amy and Duffy who are mind-blowing.Not all singers/bands can do repitive songs like Gwen Stefani: What are you waiting for? (What you waiting) and Rihanna: Umbrella (ella), who are some of the few who have been successful at doing so.Someone like Duffy has a great voice, has a great music video Mercy and the lyrics to her songs are quite impressive. Duffy, whose voice is different from most voices, distinguishes herself from others like the Amy clones. Amy is our new orginal voice and now there are Amy clones like Gabriella Cilmi sp? who sounds alot like Amy. +Duffy can hit the high notes and the really advanced singing techniques, which most people can't.But then again..... not alot of people in the world can sing, let alone to the standards pre-mentioned. It's talent/gift that people (in general) can sing but to be able to sing as good as the people above its a bone-a-fied gift.

I dont like the song by Tings Tings, That's not my name. Due to it being reptitive and poorly constructed imo. The singing of the song, is not impressive and nothing exciting unlike Leona, Simon Sparro, Estelle, Amy and Duffy who are mind-blowing.Not all singers/bands can do repitive songs like Gwen Stefani: What are you waiting for? (What you waiting) and Rihanna: Umbrella (ella), who are some of the few who have been successful at doing so.Someone like Duffy has a great voice, has a great music video Mercy and the lyrics to her songs are quite impressive. Duffy, whose voice is different from most voices, distinguishes herself from others like the Amy clones. Amy is our new orginal voice and now there are Amy clones like Gabriella Cilmi sp? who sounds alot like Amy. +Duffy can hit the high notes and the really advanced singing techniques, which most people can't.But then again..... not alot of people in the world can sing, let alone to the standards pre-mentioned. It's talent/gift that people (in general) can sing but to be able to sing as good as the people above its a bone-a-fied gift.

seeing at it reached number 2, I dont think they care.repetitive songs sell, simply due to their catchiness.

Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I I keep stalling, keeping me together People around gotta find something to say now Holding back, everyday the same Don't wanna be a loner Listen to me, oh no I never say anything at all But with nothing to consider They forget my name (ame, ame, ame) They call me 'hell' They call me 'Stacey' They call me 'her' They call me 'Jane' That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name They call me 'quiet girl' But I'm a riot Maybe 'Joleisa' Always the same That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name I miss the catch if they through me the ball I'm the last kid standing up against the wall Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now So alone all the time at night Lock myself away Listen to me, I'm not Although I'm dressed up, out and all with Everything considered They forget my name (ame, ame, ame) They call me 'hell' They call me 'Stacey' They call me 'her' They call me 'Jane' That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name They call me 'quiet girl' But I'm a riot Maybe 'Joleisa' Always the same That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name Are you calling me darling? Are you calling me bird? Are you calling me darling? Are you calling me bird?