Random

Phill

Actually, reading yesterday waitrose prices are within 4% of their competitors. At the moment they're ensuring that our promotional lines are advertised heavily and there are a fair few of them about. Everyones feeling the credit crunch and higher oil prices love, if anything upper class could be moreso with their less fuel efficient cars and their expensive mortgages :huh:.Therefore does not actually explain why we've had an increase of sales, do we suddenly have more upper class people in the area?!EDIT: Oh btw seb your nearest waitrose branch was shown in the weekly newsletter this week.. new interior signage. Looks nice :huh:

Actually, reading yesterday waitrose prices are within 4% of their competitors. At the moment they're ensuring that our promotional lines are advertised heavily and there are a fair few of them about. Everyones feeling the credit crunch and higher oil prices love, if anything upper class could be moreso with their less fuel efficient cars and their expensive mortgages :huh: .Therefore does not actually explain why we've had an increase of sales, do we suddenly have more upper class people in the area?!EDIT: Oh btw seb your nearest waitrose branch was shown in the weekly newsletter this week.. new interior signage. Looks nice :huh:

Well surely people who could always afford to be extortioned by Waitrose haven't changed, so even with the recession/higher prices/end of the world nothing will really have changed. And I can't say I've seen the new signage, as I'm not a Waitrosefag :huh:Neither am I an Actionfarmfag anymore, YAY! :huh: