Random

Phill

Plain-language summary of key principlesThis section provides a quick overview of what the Key Principles of information-handling practice mean. The Key Principles themselves are discussed below in the context of their definition in law. * Data may only be used for the specific purposes for which it was collected. * Data must not be disclosed to other parties without the consent of the individual whom it is about, unless there is legislation or other overriding legitimate reason to share the information (for example, the prevention or detection of crime). It is an offence for Other Parties to obtain this personal data without authorisation. * Individuals have a right of access to the information held about them, subject to certain exceptions (for example, information held for the prevention or detection of crime). * Personal information may be kept for no longer than is necessary. * Personal information may not be transmitted outside the EEA unless the individual whom it is about has consented or adequate protection is in place, for example by the use of a prescribed form of contract to govern the transmission of the data. * Subject to some exceptions for organisations that only do very simple processing, and for domestic use, all entities that process personal information must register with the Information Commissioner. * Entities holding personal information are required to have adequate security measures in place. Those include technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as staff training).Also subjects are allowed/have the right to make changes to wrong information

DPA says if I want to be removed from the forum.. I can be.Kthnx.

Sebastian , stop being so over dramatic.The admins were just asking for common courtesy .If you think what you said was a joke then fair enough but you must respect other people opinion's , meaning if they didn't see it as banter it may be seen as bullying.Communist ....what a load of BS

I've been to Scotland and I am going to Torquay with Hollyyyy on the 27th for a weeeek....I dont think I'll be having a holiday next year, my sisters wedding is kind of slurping up all our money XD. But I'm excited about the wedding so I dont care about no holidays :huh:

Anymore hostile attitudes from anyone and you'll be banned. It ends now.

Screw you you bastard!

Some people on this forum seriously need to grow up. Make the bullying and arguing and all the s**t stop. right here, right now.

Reminded me of this. :huh:

If having basic respect and companionship for other members is communist, then I'm Stalin.

Hmm... I wonder...Posted Image:huh: