Thorpe Park Bus

Thrillseek3r

Question

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It is not far at all!! A couple of miles at the most! And the walk takes you past some awesome stuff, like Subway, a park, the Hungry Horse, the amazing burger van at car craft, the dead fox, AND you get some good views of the park from the motorway bridge. What's not to love?! It certainly beats a packed bus any day.

For me a trip to Thorpe on a Sunday is quite reasonable.I get paid £30 a week for my paper round, so I spit on the money I spend to get there (obv not literally! :P )It costs £4.90 for a return train ticket from Farnborough to Staines, and then the £3 return shuttle bus to the park.So £7.90 altogether, and roughly £22 to spend at the park! Go me! :P

For me a trip to Thorpe on a Sunday is quite reasonable.I get paid £30 a week for my paper round, so I spit on the money I spend to get there (obv not literally! :P )It costs £4.90 for a return train ticket from Farnborough to Staines, and then the £3 return shuttle bus to the park.So £7.90 altogether, and roughly £22 to spend at the park! Go me! :P

Yeah that's kind of the same for me but I pay £4.60 for train return (: