Britain's got talent

James6

I really like Circus of Horrors and gutted they didnt get through....but I also really liked the two that DID get through so its not all bad, plus COH are established and do touring etc so they seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.Not sure who I want to win yet....will wait to see who makes it to the finals. So far, really liked the guy on the piano - he seems so shy so I can relate to him

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt really bad for the girl who sung Single Ladies and didn't get to chose her own song, makes me lost a lot of respect for the program really. Jessie J was amazing, just to add. I haven't seen yesterdays semi final yet.

I felt bad too. I hate it when they set her eyes on winning and gave he a song that wouldn't suite he vocal style I think that the show is a little bit fixed :) especially with the roomers that are going around .

Wow. Shocking results tonight!Not just Ronan coming second but Les only coming 9th and James coming 8th! :) I know he's my favourite but it's not just that, he was clearly one of the best and I'm very shocked he didn't make the top 3, or even top 5, but 8th?! That is just ridiculous and proves a point about how some people vote for these things. New Bounce came third, a bunch of 4 young and "cute" boys. If people REALLY did vote for the proper talent James would have come higher. But then again you don't always have to win these things to become successful, look at SuBo, JLS etc. James is a fantastic dancer, an inspiration to both young people and autistic people. He will be successful I am sure :)I know there are people here probably tempted to comment and say "This is why I don't watch these shows etc"...but this is like the only kind of these shows I watch and there are talented people on these shows!

I totally agree mer ^^ it's just all wrong people must just vote for anyone ! IMO because the line up was like backwards and james should have been in top 3 with the boys out down a bit . I give credit to the Scottish singer he had real nice tone and like he's just eaten Pavarotti and he's trying to escape . :) he really stepped his game up which made him win . And razzi was just showing same tricks :D I was shocked ! Because he has so much talent than last nights perfomace .Les and his impersonation of simon was very poor too but the haslehoff was funny . But overall wasn't as thrilling as last years to see who was going to win :D