Britain's got talent

James6

Hello , this years Britain's got talent IMO has been awesome apart from some of the stupid decisions the judges made on some people to put them into the semi final!anyway moving on , who do you guys thinks going to win? with all the media-coverage she's had I think Susan Boyle will but I would prefer Stavros Flatley to win! :Pyour opinion's :(?P.S. Sorry if another Britains got talent topic has been made , couldn't find it when I had a glance.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That somewhat annoying Shaeen boy, seems fixed to me.

It was very odd at his audition when Simon said, "What are you going to sing?". Shaeen replied "Valerie by Amy Winehouse". Then, when simon asked him if he had another song, it just so happened that he had another song on the same CD, which he could sing much better than Valerie! :( I don't trust him.

It was very odd at his audition when Simon said, "What are you going to sing?". Shaeen replied "Valerie by Amy Winehouse". Then, when simon asked him if he had another song, it just so happened that he had another song on the same CD, which he could sing much better than Valerie! :( I don't trust him.

I actually like him, I think it was wrong of simon to stop him on Valerie, in my opinion he sang that really well. I'm glad he managed to get through though, even if he does not win I am sure his family are so proud.

his audition was a set up.

Yeah. Does seem slightly suspicious that micheal jackson just so happened to be on the same CD as amy whinehouse and that the person on the CD player just happened to know exactly which track it was...Anyway, I want flawless to win. Or stavros flatley, just cos they make me laugh! :(

Especially Man Utd's, sorry had to be said. :(

To be honest, I don't really watch Britains Got Talent anymore but just wondering for people that do...Does Susan Boyle wear clothing as like in her pictures in magazines. e.g. Heat Mag? (may be stupid question but just want to know! :( )If she does, then someone needs to give her some fashion tips! :( Oh and Ryan, I couldn't agree more! :P

To me this years show seems very fake, lookign at the point about shahem made me think and I thought about those other "great singers" like susan boyle and that Jamie pugh and that other guy I find it odd how they all have similair stories like oh I don't owrk and I don't sing in public and I have a day and night job etc.Also I thought Susan Boyle said she's never sang properly before?IN THAT CASE IF SHE DID LIAR!theirs videos all over yuotube of her in some compettiton singing if thats not public singing I'm a moroan. lol

Susan Boyle has threatened to quit, she has packed her bags.

I am disgusted that this news made the second headline on the BBC national news at 10. I think there are far better acts in the competition, so it wouldn't make a difference to me if she did quit.

Stavros Flatley to win? What?! I think they're the stupidest thing I've ever seen! ;)Seriously, a fat dad and a fat son dancing, it's not really talent is it? Especially when you had other people who were great but they didn't get through to the semis or got voted out! Maybe I'm missing something here, I mean I only saw them in the semis, didn't see the audition. To me it just looks stupid...ever so slightly, teeny bit "funny", MAYBE...and yeah it's a laugh. But I didn't think it was worthy of going through to the final, tbh I was surprised that they got through to the semis! I just don't see what is so great about them and I'm completely lost as to what the general public are thinking!And it's pretty gross to look at, I'm sorry but...eurgggggh...*shudders*The Jungle Book kid was so cute! Shame he didn't get through but oh well, Shaheem did yay!LOL at the break-dancing grandad...though last night wasn't that great...but then again he is 73 ;) And he cut his arm!Susan Boyle scares me =| she has an evil look about her...Flawless and Diversity are awesome of course!Tippy Toes :D awww...And 2 Grand are the sweetest thing I've ever seen :') bless them...

Especially Man Utd's, sorry had to be said. ;)

That was a shameful United performance :D I don't think the line up was the problem, the players they had can play far better than that. And I'm not sure if Ronaldo really wanted that player of the year again because his performance couldn't compare to Messi's, as Piers Morgan correcty said- " I hope the performance of the acts tonight is better than Man U's performance last night" or something like that.Anyway to BGT- I'm still waiting for Signature to return and do a performance :D Hopefully they'll return for the saturday final!So far pretty gd line up for the final! Still think Susan Boyle's most likely to win, but wel see.

I loved that "faces of disco" act. I couldent stop laughing when all the simon cowell's came on topless!!

LOL yeah they were great! ;)Quick edit: *as I'm watching*...what a retard Luke Clements is! Wtf was that with the watermelon?! LOL.I've always wondered if the loud buzzers make them jump...or if he'd jump and drop the flaming torches he was juggling!