Britain's got talent

James6

agreed. Miles better!!! , I don't think he should win though. It's gonna be a good night, also has anyone else actually been really disappointed apart from the first night of semi-finals? all the others were a bit erm. lacklustre. especially with all we heard about it being the best year so far. It probably was but the majority of acts shouldn't have got through or just didn't perform. Once again , your thoughts :D;) ?

Completely agree. The first semi-final was fantastic, and the second was OK. But after that, I just felt like I was wasting my time watching the shows. Don't get me wrong, there were many talented people on the shows, but unfortunately there were far too many un-talented people between them to make the show the slightest bit interesting.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know!! :D like why on earth were those wheel barrow farmers through. Might have been slightly entertaining but it's not talent.

I completely agree. Another example is the saxophonist (the one with the saxophone :D), I know he's good and everything, but all he is doing is playing a musical instrument. I mean thousands of people could do that.But I must say though, that he does play it incredibly nicely ;).

I tell you what, Susan will probably win if she does wellish, cos the public all like her and been hyped up! Holly will brake down again I bet, Aiden COULD win if he impresses the ladys, but Diversity deserves to win or Flawless. Don't agree? I entitled to an Opinion ;)

I agree with that 100%. It's like you read my mind :D.

Definitely. Like you said , he's very good BUT I am sure there are hundreds of people who could do that, my old music teacher could play the trumpet better IMO. Although he does seem , unlike a few of the others, like a genuine guy

Like that Martin guy who played guitar, both the songs he did were easy, I can play both of them and I have only been playing for around 4 months, it took me around 2 hours to learn the whole song, I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to prove how much better people there are out there that don't audition.

Like that Martin guy who played guitar, both the songs he did were easy, I can play both of them and I have only been playing for around 4 months, it took me around 2 hours to learn the whole song, I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to prove how much better people there are out there that don't audition.

And like that boy who was playing Wipeout on the drums. I know he didn't make it to the semi-finals, but he got through the first round, and anyone could have done that. And I'm speaking as a fellow drummer myself, it's not the hardest song to play.

I honestly think Susan Boyle is boring. She isn't the best singer in the country just loads of amazing singers haven't bothered to go on BGT. I think Flawless should win because they impress everytime and its the kind of act you could watch over and over again (obviously with different routines) and it would be amazing.

Lol lots of slagging off been going on :)Tbh even though there may be thousands of people who can play instruments etc out there at the end of the day they didn't enter BGT and the people who did deserve to be there because they have the courage and commitment to enter a competition such as BGT. Those people have proved that they can succesfully play well in front of LOADS of people on stage and whilst any one could play in their back room or something it is kinda different and a lot harder playing in front of all the millions or so people watching. So well done on them!

I will be honest and say the Final is the first time in the 2009 show I have watched ;) However, I would say the person who I think was best was Diversity but Susan Boyle was good too.There is my opinion who has once watched it once this year! (Don't hate me! :D )Oh, and Shaun Smith is soooo cute. :D

Is it me or did Susan Boyle look unhappy/pi$$ed off when they announced she was in the final 3? I thought it was quite funny ;) The look on her face!

LOL YEP! And then she seemd to be happy as f**k when they annoucned the winner and was back to her normal strange self ;)Tbh theres not a chance in hell that will be the end of Susan Boyle and now the whole world has apparently "fallen in love with her" she'll defo be getting signed up quickly! Diversity were amazing tonight and Susan was a real great sport to them! Good on both of them!

Diversity were in my town performing at the Glades mall and I missed it ;) Lol I glad they won, Susan did those weird moves again :S Thank god she didn't win.

Your neighbouring town ACTUALLY :D. But I saw them there, was pretty damn awsaume I must say.