Where are you going?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will be staying till park close, especially as with a Merlin Annual Pass, apparently you get unlimited use of the express pass que's for the last hour. :)

Yes that is true!Chessington and Merlin Annual Pass holders can use the EXP queue on the rides listed below for the last hour the park is open.
  • Vampire
  • Dragon's Fury
  • Dragon Falls
  • Tomb Blaster
  • Bubbleworks
  • Runaway Train

Sorry James!I was told last time I was at guest services that Annual Pass Holders were allowed to use the EXP queue through all of August!That is unlike Chessington to give false information!Oh well... :)

It's only been decided in the last two days that Ap entrance between 5-6 will no longer happen.

There is such a huge number of Annual pass holders that instead of queues going down at Fury/Vampire, the queue times were getting longer. 30 Minutes for express pass queue and 90 Minutes for the main queue between 5 and 6 is beyond stupid.

That does make sense, I can see why they wouldn't do it at Thorpe!

Las vegas New York New york Tonight :)Speed the ride Las Vegas Tonight ;SStratosphere Big Shot Tonight :PCastles and Coasters Phoniex Arizonia SundaySix Flags MAgic Mountian LA Tuesday!!! I'm loving this trip!!!!

Six Flags Magic Mountain! :) I have always wanted to go there! :) I agree with James, Bring us back a report! :P