Where are you going?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so jealous of you! :)I have no theme park plans for next week, although I have two Thorpe Park trips lined up in the next 4 weeks. I'm really going to try my best to get to Chessington soon also, I'll try to round a group of friends together during the summer or just after. I'm trying to persuade my parents to take me to Alton Towers again, as we haven't been since 2004. Hopefully.... :PHave a good time next week James. :)

Ha , well over the past couple of months people have been phoning up organising trips ( I'm so popular :) ) , I just looked at my phone organiser thing just now , and I thought I was dreaming :P Shame It'll be about a 3 month break before I go to any of them again after though...

You are going to all 3!All I can say is that is going to be one fantastic week!Can I come?

That week sounds amazing have fun!All I have planned is a few trips to Thorpe Park

Thanks and Hopefully it will be :)I'm looking forward to going to them soon after each other as usually, the last one I've been to becomes my favourite ( unless it's Thorpe :) ) , so it will be nice to compare them all at the same time of year. :Dyou can all look forward to 3 trip reports in a week. :P

2010april-holiday wold europ parkmay-cedarpoint

I am SO jealous!Have a great time.

Comming up:Thorpe x4Alton x2Oakwood x1Thorpe & Chessie GFThorpe a few more times.Done :)And if you look at my sig, you'll see ive done pretty well this year as far a park counts lolMy parents and some mates are into the rides aswell so I can be regular like I am!