The Challenge #1

James6

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Picture Do You Like The Best?

• MonsterDan5
    • JoshC
    • DummiGuy
    • HoltJammy16
    • MiniShinny
    • ThemeParkMad
    • Jake C
    • Mikey T
    • Gandhi

This is...The ChallengeThe Challenge will run weekly, each Challenge will be revealed Sunday Evening and will end the following Friday Evening, ready for voting between the Friday and Sunday Evenings.Voting will now be done through the way of a Poll to make it easier. This Challenge will also, not be solely around Pictures and Photography.Also, each Challenge will get a new topic, so be sure not to post in the previous weeks topic.Good Luck

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ChallengeThe Challenge for this week is...Posted ImageTo turn the above image into an Advert, the advert can be for the actual ride ( Dragon's Fury) or you can create your own new ride.*You can edit your images in any program you wish. For people who don't have a editing program installed but wish to take part, I recommend using Google's Picasa program, easy and simple to use*Good Luck Everyone! Let The Challenge begin...Edit: Dan that has been thought of, and when enough challenges have been created, there will be a seperate section just for these Challenges.

1. Yes this is going to be much more organized challenge also as stated in the first post, this challenge will not be completely based around pictures with some challenges being about something completely different. This challenge is also going to be easier for you guys in that entries,voting and the result will, as best as possible, be announced the same time each week, also, voting is going to be improved through the use of a poll :lol: 2. And you ARE allowed to add photos to the advert, but they must be small-ish and the focus really must stay on the given picture.

Well, here's my one...Posted ImageJust so everyone knows, it would be an advert used for the 2011 season.Unfortunately I haven't got the software to crop round the logo, so it will have to be that image for now. If I can get on Photoshop some point this week at school (which looks unlikey as it is been taken off the system), I will finish it off. However, you get the general idea of it. :lol:

Is there anyway to add a picture to my reply apart from having to put a internet link?:lol:Look at your post in the edit mode and see how I put your avatar in using IMG tags. :P
If once you make your image go to this website.. http://imageshack.us/ then copy the 2nd URL down and then in a post put [/img ] (without the space in the second tab) then copy the URL you copied inside the tabs and post :lol: I hope thats what you wanted to know, hope I helped.