Conspiracy Theories

ZC2009

This topic is here to discuss your conspiracy theories, and what you think is and isn't true. Here is a list of things to discuss:9/11 Terrorist AttacksIlluminati GroupMoon LandingJFK AssassinationPrincess Diana DeathArea 51etc.Hope this helps. Thanks. Zac.

Let's know whats in the slideshow Josh. :D

Only a little teaser though. :DIt mentions about many coincidences between Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln. Some may so that 'coincidences' are just that - but there are so many it really makes you think. The assembly we had about it was very interesting; the slideshow really helps explain everything. :D

Err, so?Anyways, I do have a nice slideshow at school that a teacher gave me about a JFK theory. I'll get it on Monday when I go back to school, very interesting stuff.

Don't get me wrong Josh, I'm big into conspiracies and I listen to alex jones, but it's kinda depressing on a forum that should be fun :D

^ lolRegardless of whether this forum is supposed to be a lighthearted and fun place to be, in the off topic section, members are able to discuss anything they want. Personally I would rather have something different such as this, than discuss a fence in all of its intimate detail. Posted Image

I think the whole 9/11 thing is still very shady. I definitly don't think it happened the way the Americans were told it did.

There are a whole host of videos on youtube that show the BBC reporting tower 7 falling, 10 minutes before it actually fell! Then when it did fall, it had a crimp in the middle, which is only possible in a controlled demolition as the central core is blasted out, but they reported that it fell because of fire, and as this photo from the Windsor Tower in Madrid shows, steel towers do not fall because of fires. http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/madrid_remains.jpg - that fire was also much, much bigger than the fires which apparantly dropped tower 7.

There are a whole host of videos on youtube that show the BBC reporting tower 7 falling, 10 minutes before it actually fell! Then when it did fall, it had a crimp in the middle, which is only possible in a controlled demolition as the central core is blasted out, but they reported that it fell because of fire, and as this photo from the Windsor Tower in Madrid shows, steel towers do not fall because of fires. http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/madrid_remains.jpg - that fire was also much, much bigger than the fires which apparantly dropped tower 7.

Yeah I remember watching this really good programme once about 9/11 conspiracy theories and they mentioned the whole BBC reporting thing. Also when a plane supposedly flew into The Pentagon, the CCTV footage they show is marked the 12th of September and you're like :/ yes the american goverment, you did a really good job of hiding that up didn't you!It really angers me as thousands of innocent people lost their lives and their families are slapped in the face and are lied to.

Aliens:I find it incredibly hard to believe that throughout the entire galaxy, there is not life on a planet other than Mars. I think there is and that the government doesn't think we're ready for something like this.Iluminati:One of Jay-Z's album covers, show him making these hand signs that are apparently Illuminati-like. Him and Kanye West have been making these signs. Lady GaGa makes these eye signs and hands coverering eyes, which could be to do with the all-seeing eye.It might be and probably is nothing at all, people make hands signs all the time. Most don't mean anything but some do.9/11The Bush and Hussein family are apparently rival-oil companies and I was told that GWB Jr knew about the terrorist attacks but used it as a diversion, so he could capture Saddam; something his Father GWB Sr. tried to do and failed. A conspiracy theory is that the Middle East controls the world's oil supply and if they tried something dirty, they could hold US's oil hostage, etc.So to avoid a future problem from occuring, GWB Jr. went in Iraq to preven that event from happening.Another theory is that Bin Laden is not dead but in a cave in Pakistan. It's better than a hole in the middle of nowhere. I just hope Osama has a emergency, back-door exit :PDiana:With Diana, I think people these days have a huge problem with middle-eastern people. A theory I've heard is that our Royal family didn't want Diana to marry or be involved with someone as powerful and influential as the son of Al Fayed. Another one, was that Diana was pregnant with the son of Dodi and he would be the next heir or something...These are just theories I've heard from authors, lecturers and media people I know

Aliens:I find it incredibly hard to believe that throughout the entire galaxy, there is not life on a planet other than Mars. I think there is and that the government doesn't think we're ready for something like this.

I love that there's definitely life on Mars... in the form of bacteria, yay! This is confirmed as the bacteria have come to Earth fossilized in rocks from Mars. Woo, how exciting!!.... no?..... just me?......... :P

• 4 years later...

Was scrolling through the forums and found this so I decided to restart it with a question that has caused a lot of conterversey(cant spell the word but I'm sure you'll get what I mean!) Who believes that the illuminati exists in the music industry? Do you think that most artists have to sell their soul to be a music producer or singer? DISCUSS :P

at the end of the day triangles are just a shape, and appear in lots of artists music videos along with other shapes and people only tend to notice the triangles... and the diamond/triangle hand sign seen in rita ora, and rihanna videos, as well as jay-z's is due to it being the sign of roc nation record label which is owned by jay-z; now whether jay-z has anything to do with the illuminati and the reason for that sign does seem very suspicious!