TPM CWoA Meet

I've noticed there are no official meets planned for our award winning, "theme park of the year", Chessington.Basically, please post any time period in which you would be interested in attending. If we can get enough interest then it would be a fantastic alternative to the Thorpe meets for some variety.I was thinking of during the Easter break. Yes it'll be busy but I imagine the majority of people will have more chance of attending during this time.Post your views below. I've decided not to make this into a poll, but one could be posted after a general time frame is decided and if there is demand for it. ;)Edit: Trip Date: Monday 11th April. Full details to be announced soon. ;)

Well even if meets are small, it doesn't matter, as long as the people that go enjoy themselves. And if they do enjoy themselves then this will encourage people to come to more meets. Let's be honest, quite a few members who regularly attend meets aren't going to Thorpe tomorrow as they're opting for Chessington instead.

Sheepie you can count me in...The reason why last year's was fail was simply due to the fact it was posted a week beforehand... Considering many were not expecting it, had work or were just busy or not a reason to not bother with the park as plenty on here enjoy it...I'll happily help plan one for Chessington...

That, and it was to take place the day before the Thorpe meet as well, meaning most members had to choose between one or the other.

Exactly, it was treated as just a "bow to people's wishes" thing and hence paid the price...As I said, more than up for organising one... Would be epic...

This happened once on a meet and hasn't happened since. I did not attend said meet, but I can personally promise you that nobody will leave anyone on this meet if you attend (same for any other members who want to go), I'll make sure of it.On the bigger meets, some people do split off, say, for example, people don't want to do an attraction. They often then re-join the group later on. This is what happened during the London Meet back in December.This is likely to be a small meet though (I can't see any more than 10 people attending, maximum), so we will definitely all be able to stay together. ;)

If I could get the funds I would be happy to help organise this and help out at the actual meet arrange stuff etc. I would definitely make sure no one was left stranded or on their own at all, even if I have to miss a ride to keep someone company I will because TPM needs these variations in meet ups. And you know I'm friendly so weeeeeeeeeeee!

Hey Ellie- if we go on Monday 11 April, here are some suggested train times and journeys:7:24 Reading Arriving at Chessington South at 09:19.You'd change at Clapham Junction and catch the 08:55 service to Chessington South.Or, you could catch the 07:46 Reading train, arriving at Chessing South for 09:49.For this one you'd change at Basingstoke to get the 08:35 train to Clapham Junction and then the 09:25 to Chessington South. These are the same for Tuesday as well. :Phttp://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/ Find some more that are convenient for you.Completely up to you hun!