Fastrack Prices

Cat

Question

12 answers to this question

Fastrack TypeGate PriceAccelerator Fastrack(Beat the queues once each on Stealth, Samurai, Vortex & Rush)£10.50Extreme Fastrack(Beat the queues once each on Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, X:\ No Way Out & Logger's Leap/Tidal Wave)£10.50Hydration Fastrack (Beat the queues once each on Storm Surge, Tidal Wave, Logger's Leap & Rumba Rapids)£7.50SAW Fastrack Package(Beat the queues once each on SAW The Ride & SAW Alive)£7.50Stealth Fastrack(Beat the queue once on Stealth)£4.50Ultimate Fastrack(Unlimited Fastrack entry for all Fastrack rides, all day)£66

Needs to be expensive to slightly prevent people using it.Towers pricing for fastrack is brill, and now you dont get a discount buying a package instead of individually.. winner. (Nemesis £3, Oblivion £3, Air £4, Scream £10) :)

That's actually not bad pricing. Vampire tickets at Chessington are £4 for a single ride...

I Cant take this post seriously, as your concept of money is beyond shocking! :)

I meant in comparison to the pricing at Alton Towers to Chessington, which is actually quite reasonably priced compared to other parks in terms of the ultimate fast track.. Also people buy fast track because they value their time... So Merlin knows people will buy it for these prices since it's reasonable amount for the people who actually value their time...

They are expensive, but then if everyone bought them, there would be no point in them.I do slightly resent buying them when I've paid so much to get in the park, but I also resent paying nearly £30 per person to stand in queues all day. I only get to go to TP once a year or so since train fare is also expensive (£45 return) so I want to make the most out of the day and make sure I'll get on everything. I'm not quite sure what point I'm trying to make here, but I suppose fast track is good for people who really need to make the most of their day, but I wouldn't bother with it if I could get there cheaply and easily.

I always thought that fastrack appeals to both the people who are spending a lot, and very little.If you've spent that much getting into park, and train fare etc, you'll want to pretty much ensure you'll get on every ride, so you'll spend that extra money to make that happen.Also, if you've got in on a free ticket/reduced ticket.. you'd value it as a time saver, and as you haven't spent much, its worth while. Lovely stuff.This is how amazing fastrack is, and why its just so god damn lucrative.

They are expensive, but then if everyone bought them, there would be no point in them.I do slightly resent buying them when I've paid so much to get in the park, but I also resent paying nearly £30 per person to stand in queues all day. I only get to go to TP once a year or so since train fare is also expensive (£45 return) so I want to make the most out of the day and make sure I'll get on everything. I'm not quite sure what point I'm trying to make here, but I suppose fast track is good for people who really need to make the most of their day, but I wouldn't bother with it if I could get there cheaply and easily.

Thorpe have become so damn clever to be honest, convincing the public that the only way to enjoy their day is to shell out more money.