Chessington TPM Trip

AJ

It's a yes for me :D I will be attending the meet and my dad has kindly offered to get the night shift that he has either cut down or off so that he can drop me off and pick me up from the train station :D

EDIT: Can't wait till this meet, will be my first one, I am ready to see and get to know all of you lovely people off the web and see you in person :D

This will be my second TPM meet so I'm sort of not a newbie anymore, all of the people I met in thorpe are awesome, and it will be nice to meet even more of you guys, and the first timers like I was last time, Dragon Fury awaits me !! :D

I'm a maybe for now, as it's my birthday the day before on the 20th and I'm not sure what's going on with family etc yet for that!

If I do attend the earliest I can leave home is just after 9:00 and I should get to the park for about 11:15 if I'm lucky through London... Will also have to leave at around 6 at the latest because of stupid Sunday train service on the way home too! I will confirm early next week. :)