How many of you guys are going on Thursday 14th March?

Emma1980

Question

7 answers to this question

So, Jack Frost has been out in force heavily overnight, and here we are on the first day of the season. You guys are brave to go today, I'm in the right place (the warm). Unfortunately I won't get there for about another 10 days, meh. :closedeyes:

I recently mentioned in the Stealth topic about how cold it was when I first rode it back in 2006. Ride Stealth today in these temperatures and you'll know how I felt!

RideAddict - it was probably the warmest its been at Thorpe since opening! The sun was out, it wasn't that cold, I even braved loggers leap, tidal wave, rumba rapids (with a poncho of course!) and storm sturge although still mightly pissed off that Storm Sturge was still going with tons of water in the bottom of the ride!! It was up to my shins again, I went to take my shoes off and they told me I can't go on there with no shoes on, so I got off and realised that I'd probably ruined my £200 pair of uggs - yes my fault for wearing them but I didn't expect the ride to be so full of water STILL ?!