Summer Nights

OldFarmerDean

Question

I'm not sure if anyone would know...

I got tickets for the summer nights on friday 2nd august, which gates open at 7 and rides 7.30... I am also planning to go in the day, and seen that the park closes at 7. so how do thorpe park know who to let on the rollercoasters after 7.30 etc. if I am already in the park? and as you don't have to pay for parking for the summer event, if I stay there all day and for the summer nights thing I don't have to pay for parking. so confused. any help would be grateful, thanks.

7 answers to this question

If it is like MoS you will get a wristband. I have no idea how they'll manage it as they emptied everyone from the park then opened back up for that, I don't see how that is possible in half hour! As for the parking, the barriers go up about an hour after park close anyway, so you'll just drive straight through.

sounds decent... just trying to make a whole day out of it really, pointless coming from bristol over 2 hours away for just 3 hours in the evening. the park will be busy in the day (which put me off going), but at least you got an extra 3 hours (in the dark, well some of it, being an added bonus), which would work out cheaper than buying fast tracks in the day anyway :)

Summer nights is well worth the money whether you do or do not have an annual pass. The atmosphere is a different one from the day with quite a calm one plus it should be very quiet as well. In some cases, you may even be able to re-ride on the following cycle too.

Night rides on the coasters are amazing (even on Flying Fish).