Alton Towers Fireworks

stretchy

^^ if you call the display ok quality... Please tell me where you've watched better, as I am obsessed with fireworks and well Alton towers fireworks are the best thing I've ever watched! Admittedly last years was a little bit better, but really difficult to compare when they're so amazing!

Sorry I meant the video quality not the show quality. The show is by far the best I've seen in the UK.

I visited the fireworks yesterday, and it was incredible!! So much so, I would go and say... it was magical!

All the effects, lights, lasers and 'Woosher' worked so well together including

the fire effects

Though the story was a little cheesy sometimes, it was a perfect end to the season, and I got a nice mug aswell! So worth the wait through the awful weather  :D

Having watched the video, which I'm well aware is nothing like being there, it looks like a mighty fine display but slightly lacking last years narrative and musicality, and the 'whoosher' seems a little lost - a bank of them making a wall would be much more effective.

ITHOTMK seems like it was always written to explode things to though. Love it.

• 11 months later...