Release The Hounds.

TPJames

Hi all,

With it being Halloween and all, a lot of the topics have turned to the scary theme. With things like mckamey manor being discussed as well as fright nights and other events, I thought I would bring up this TV show.

It's called release the hounds and it's where British contestants take part in a series of challenges in order to collect keys which then unlock chests containing cash. At the end of the show, the person with the furthest head start against the hounds will take on the run and have to try and escape the dogs, who ovbiously attack you if they catch you. The show is about teamwork and working together however has a Halloween theme, meaning that all the challenges in it are horror-based and contestants are in for a scare.

Ovbiously this is pretty scary to experience, not nearly as scary as something like mckamey manor however it's still pretty intense. The main question is, would you sign up with your friends and take it on?

Sounds fun.  Being attacked by dogs is a bit of a scary thought, but it looks like you're wearing enough safety gear (and that the dogs are trained enough) to ensure you won't get hurt.

Just like an interactive horror maze by the sounds of it.  Would love to give it a go to be honest!

It looks like (from watching the program quite a few times) that the dogs are trained to go for the bag rather than the actual person, and like Josh said, it looks like you are wearing enough safety gear anyway. 

I would give it a go myself (if I was old enough obviously) but the scariest part for me would be the dogs chasing you. Get imagine that being terrifying, especially if you're not a fast runner, like me ;)