RMC

pluk

Relative newcomers to the coaster manafacturing world, RMC seem to be the current in vogue choice for parks worldwide looking for something a bit new and interesting. 

While wood purists argue the validity of their hybrids to be considered woodies at all, it's hard to deny the coasters they create sure look fun, whatever they are.

Unfortunately not many of us in the UK will have ridden one with none having been built here. Do we want to see one in the UK,  and when and where do we think one could be likely?  I'm gagging for one, but can't see where one is likely to ordered. Thorpe is probably the most likely? Maybe Paultons? 

Also, it seems a problem has been found in their trains which has resulted in an immediate worldwide shutdown of all their coasters.

I can't copy and paste urls for some reason, but report on ThemeParkInsider website.

Don't know how long this will last, but it won't fill potential customers and riders with confidence in this inexperienced supplier.

1 minute ago, KingNemesis said:

I personally would like to see a RMC at Chessington. Would work perfectly with the atmosphere of that place. Think it could suit the Mexico area really well...

Honestly I don't see Chessington

getting planning permission for that unless they really get creative with the design..

Also space is another issue..

I honestly think Alton/Thorpe are most likely for a RMC but even that is a stretch.

I've never been on an RMC - but I'd absolutely love to! They seem to be taking theme parks by storm and pioneering the future of roller coasters.

I genuinely see one of these coming to TP as their next major investment. I believe it's the only way Thorpe could get a woodie that could be easily marketed. 

• 1 year later...

So Six Flags Fiesta Texas are confirmed to get the first Rmc Raptor next year!

http://attractionsmagazine.com/wonder-woman-golden-lasso-coaster-coming-six-flags-fiesta-texas-2018/

Overall kinda confused that Six Flags didn't go for the T Rex model, as the Raptor seems to be more fitting to the smaller parks due to its probably lower cost and lower throughput.

Though it looks pretty darn cool nevertheless, I just think the queues for this thing is not gonna be fun..

I do find this weird though, as Six Flags usually announce there upcoming attractions all-together, very exciting though!

The throughput is estimated at about 600pph operating 3 trains so very odd for the park to go for the raptor. Maybe it was just a case of finance or RMC being unable to deliver a T-Rex for the time six flags wanted. Nonetheless it's a really cool looking ride and I hope it's the first of a few to get announced for next year.