Future Of Canada Creek

UnderItAll

Everythink's calm now ;)Back on topic, I went onto the Huss website and there's this state of the art King Kong thrill ride, which would IMO, be perfect to Calypso Quay.It's just a suggestion, but I think that it would be something unique and innovative.

What does King Kong have to do with Canada Creek?I personally think they should move CCR, Or make it slightly longer, however it's not really being used this year!

That does look really good and I'm sure it would do well.Actually, isn't it similar to the Boneshaker ride thing that once was at AT (can't remember if that's what it's called)...=/The only problem is the King Kong figure - it wouldn't fit in with Calypso Quay, obv., but I'm sure there could be some sort of 'fitting' replacement...=]

That does look really good and I'm sure it would do well.Actually, isn't it similar to the Boneshaker ride thing that once was at AT (can't remember if that's what it's called)...=/The only problem is the King Kong figure - it wouldn't fit in with Calypso Quay, obv., but I'm sure there could be some sort of 'fitting' replacement...=]

I loved boneshaker sooooo much :o hopefully they would somehow have the same genious idea as us and put it there, or are we just discussing something that there aren't even romours about happening :angry:

Well, I thought Nemesis Inferno is actually a tropical island plagued by volcanic eruptions. All of a sudden it erupts and you have to escape by riding Nemesis Inferno.You think the danger is over but a titanic monster of enormous proportions is chasing after you and has captured your vehicle.It shakes your vehicle violently, but scared by the forces of the enigma that is The Volcanic Detonator, the brute ape runs away and puts your vehicle down.Huss King Kong interactive thrill ride named as Beastly Jungle Rampage is a state of the art thrill ride that is both unqiue and innovative. How this ride fits in with Calypso Quay, is that this zone is a tropical jungle. Tropical Jungles house a variety of tropical animals and creatures, one of which are Gorillas. So whose to say we can't have a ride like this. You may not think so, feel to disagree but IMO, I would like to see this ride at Thorpe Park as it would bring on a side that is unusla to Thorpe Park. Just like the new darker, scarier side that THORPE PARK is bringing to us in 2009 Spring.(Feel Free to relocate to future of calypso quay topic)

There is so much tension on this forum, next meet up - Towers Spa.Canada Creek is obviously moving into this whole saw, lumberjack type thing with the new coaster - I guess loggers leap has always implied that. If thorpe wernt trying to be the 'thrill capital' it would be nice to see something like Trappers Trail return, some nice theming, adventure walks and some small areas/ cafes looking out onto the lake. Id also think it would be cool to infill some land at the back somewhere and have like a hotel, but instead of a hotel make it log cabins - would be great for school trips. However, in the reality of things, just shove in a few more flat rides and milk the land for all you can get.

But unfortunatly, Thorpe is a thrill capital. It makes sense as Chessington has bad height restrictions but have a good amount of space, so therefore, they chose Chessie as their family park.Alton have tons of spa but can build into the ground but can not build over the treeline, so they can't build really tall rides, like most parks, who have thrilling ride do. And therefore, chose to build a thrill/family park.Finally Thorpe Park, have space, height and can build everything except Wooden coasters, like I've been told countless occasions, is not near any residential areas whatsoever, so can build Thrilling and heart-pounding rides and coasters.Which is the real reason, why Thorpe cram their rides in; either that or they want their rides taking up as little space as possible, so they can use all the extra space for building new rides, coasters and themed zones/land extentsion. Providing they flood Thorpe Farm and the area above the hotel site, if I am correct, but if not feel free to disagree.The only problem with Thorpe, is that they don't have tons of space like Alton Towers do: It takes you 10 minutes to navigate from one side to the other, but with Alton, takes 30 mins to do so.

That's an incredibly silly thing to say Will, in fact Vampire has one of the lowest height restrictions in the whole of the country for a family orientated coaster. You last went there 10 years ago which you have admitted to me on MSN, so how can you comment?

But unfortunatly, Thorpe is a thrill capital. It makes sense as Chessington has bad height restrictions but have a good amount of space, so therefore, they chose Chessie as their family park. Alton have tons of spa but can build into the ground but can not build over the treeline, so they can't build really tall rides, like most parks, who have thrilling ride do. And therefore, chose to build a thrill/family park.

What has the spa got to do with it, the spa is only a tiny add on to the existing water park? Nemesis has been seen as one of the best rollercoasters in the world and they have more height restrictions than they do at Thorpe. If Alton have the motivation to build something such as Nemesis which is a true legend in some peoples opinion then surely they can do it again, even with the tree height restriction?

Which is the real reason, why Thorpe cram their rides in; either that or they want their rides taking up as little space as possible, so they can use all the extra space for building new rides, coasters and themed zones/land extentsion. Providing they flood Thorpe Farm and the area above the hotel site, if I am correct, but if not feel free to disagree.

The lake is about 25 metres deep so filling it up takes a lot of soil and they have no where they can take it from, so the lake doesn't overflow especially in places as places such as Stealth maintenance shed which is on stilts; also most of Colossus.

The only problem with Thorpe, is that they don't have tons of space like Alton Towers do: It takes you 10 minutes to navigate from one side to the other, but with Alton, takes 30 mins to do so.

I don't think Thorpe are trying to cram their rides in. I see nothing that is too close together that you can hardly move, think of a fair for example, they are usually packed and half the amount of rides somewhere like Thorpe does.

But unfortunatly, Thorpe is a thrill capital. It makes sense as Chessington has bad height restrictions but have a good amount of space, so therefore, they chose Chessie as their family park. Alton have tons of spa but can build into the ground but can not build over the treeline, so they can't build really tall rides, like most parks, who have thrilling ride do. And therefore, chose to build a thrill/family park.

What has the spa got to do with it, the spa is only a tiny add on to the existing water park? Nemesis has been seen as one of the best rollercoasters in the world and they have more height restrictions than they do at Thorpe. If Alton have the motivation to build something such as Nemesis which is a true legend in some peoples opinion then surely they can do it again, even with the tree height restriction?

Which is the real reason, why Thorpe cram their rides in; either that or they want their rides taking up as little space as possible, so they can use all the extra space for building new rides, coasters and themed zones/land extentsion. Providing they flood Thorpe Farm and the area above the hotel site, if I am correct, but if not feel free to disagree.

The lake is about 25 metres deep so filling it up takes a lot of soil and they have no where they can take it from, so the lake doesn't overflow especially in places as places such as Stealth maintenance shed which is on stilts; also most of Colossus.

The only problem with Thorpe, is that they don't have tons of space like Alton Towers do: It takes you 10 minutes to navigate from one side to the other, but with Alton, takes 30 mins to do so.

I don't think Thorpe are trying to cram their rides in. I see nothing that is too close together that you can hardly move, think of a fair for example, they are usually packed and half the amount of rides somewhere like Thorpe does.