Future Of Canada Creek

UnderItAll

And Tidal Wave look completely out of proportion to Stealth! But Woodrow, there's a bunch of grey blobs all over the map, but Amity Cove is the paler blue colour, so they aren't Amity Cove's blobs... And they've spelt Colossuswrong, so how can we be sure this is a trustable source?And yes, Theme Park bloke, we realise that Samurai is blocking off SAW. :mellow: But, whether Thorpe realise... hmmmm.

Considering it has been made for Wikipedia, the map is okay. It gives a rough guess where the rides are.Anyway, as for CC future, all I can say is: overload of chavs, loud, probably another new ride coming in in the next couple of years and no rethemed Samurai. (It is still sitting at the park.)

Doesn't mean it isn't going to leave. Samurai, when it was moving to Thorpe, left Chessington with just over a month of closed season left. It could be that Mondial are coming over here and tweaking it at the park, or it could be that Thorpe havn't sent it on it's way yet. Colossus and Slammer are under major maintainence atm and so maybe it isn't a priority yet.Sorry for offence caused, I'm in a mood atm. :mellow: < See, I still care.

• 2 months later...

And Tidal Wave look completely out of proportion to Stealth! But Woodrow, there's a bunch of grey blobs all over the map, but Amity Cove is the paler blue colour, so they aren't Amity Cove's blobs... And they've spelt Colossuswrong, so how can we be sure this is a trustable source?And yes, Theme Park bloke, we realise that Samurai is blocking off SAW. :) But, whether Thorpe realise... hmmmm.

The grey blobs are areas such as the arena or behind the nemesis shop where the public are not allowed.it is showing Colossus as a whole not just where the entrance is and some things can be mucked up.Did you know that actually the second path off SAW actually goes down to where it says thorpe belly and actually thorpe belly has been moved to behind vortex-that area is completely mucked up

Lost City is actually a Greek themed zone, than opposed to people thinking it as some mayan/aztec zone.My friend works in Greek Hotdogs, a unit in Lost City. I asked him what has Greek got to do with the theme of LC and he said because LC is supposed to be a Ancient Greek/Atlantean City. Many thorpe park websites state LC to be an atlantean civilisation. My reasons are:1) Vortex has the roman/greek numbers2)Zodiac used to have the roman/greek letters3)Colossus was based after the definition: Something/someone of massive proportion I.e. Colossus Statue also a roman/greek word. Also has many greek references I.e medusa fountain and arcitecture.

Most people probably think it's a mayan zone because when I looekd up on several websites they all stated the zone to have a mayan theme.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Canada Creek will be very well developed over the course of the next 5-10 years. We have:SlammerLogger's LeapRocky ExpressSamurai which is a bit of an odd-ride looking at it's location. I (imo) would like to see it fit in somewhere and I think that Thorpe ties up all the loose ends they have. Moving forward is not all about building new rides and coasters but it's also about updating exisiting ones.SAW is themed as an abandoned warehouse and does fit into Canada Creek, even though it is on its own island. Think about what will happen when the license does run out after the 10-year? period.

I don't want CC to be developed much further. The park have said themselves have said they aren't focusing on themed areas that much, so developing the area would surely mean there would hardly be any 'Canadian' feel to it. Okay, the park might want to focus of theming more, but not area theming. Anything added to CC would more be a bad thing to a good thing, unless the park make it have a Canada type feeling or change the theme all together (which I don't want to happen). I could see the Fungle spot being taken over be CC, but I'd much rather that be taken over by a new land all together.

• 4 years later...