• Nintendo 64
    • Nintendo Gamecube
    • Sega
    • X Box
    • X Box 360
    • SNES
    • Other
    • Playstation 3

PS3.[/thread]Console wars are SO pointless, but it had to be said. The truth hurts.

I always like a console that provides my personal information to hackers so easily... I must say I have slightly warmed to the Xbox since I won one (freebies ftw), but really, the current game market is so... BLAND... I don't WANT a FPS that looks exactly like another one... Urgh... In addition, I did laugh when all the Xbox and PS fans laughed at Nintendo for the Wii idea, and then had to shuffle quietly as Kinect (URGH) and Move (GLOWING BALLS!) came out... Epic troll...Also...Posted Image

I was a right little PS3 fangirl, seeing as I had only ever really played the PS2 and never bothered with the original xbox, however my boyfriend has managed to convert me to 360! It just plays so much better and I've come to prefer the controls. So yeah, 360 ftw :(

Yes, join the master race!!! Thats not PC gaming :PI just say that cos' I have a mac, which are awful for games. Edit: Now I have Team Fortress 2, PC / Mac gaming is the master race :rolleyes: